Magicka Steam Key GLOBAL
Magicka is a comedy action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios and published by Paradox Interactive in 2011. Set in a fantasy world viewed from an isometric perspective, it’s an excellent game for parti ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 17 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3783
View offer details$ 4.89
$ 10.99-56%$ 5.43 $ 10.99-51%$ 5.43
- Rjzdigitaldukan58%Positive feedback36
View offer details$ 2.20
$ 10.99-80%$ 2.44 $ 10.99-78%$ 2.44
- Grandgamedelivery88%Positive feedback473
View offer details$ 2.21
$ 10.99-80%$ 2.46 $ 10.99-78%$ 2.46
- Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback5087
View offer details$ 2.24
$ 10.99-80%$ 2.49 $ 10.99-77%$ 2.49
- PlPlaygames4everNo positive feedback yet1
View offer details$ 2.27
$ 10.99-79%$ 2.52 $ 10.99-77%$ 2.52
- SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1054
View offer details$ 2.29
$ 10.99-79%$ 2.55 $ 10.99-77%$ 2.55
- Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2122
View offer details$ 2.48
$ 10.99-77%$ 2.76 $ 10.99-75%$ 2.76
Magicka is a comedy action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios and published by Paradox Interactive in 2011. Set in a fantasy world viewed from an isometric perspective, it’s an excellent game for parties of up to 4 players!
Become a mage!
The game is loosely based on Norse mythology and is set in Midgard, a fantasy land, where members of the Order of Magick are trained to become powerful wizards. The plot is focused on a fight against the forces of evil endangering Midgard, with former Order of Magick member, Grimnir, as the main antagonist. Help the mages save their home with powerful spells!
Magicka is oftentimes viewed as a kind of game that’s easy to play, but hard to master. The main feature of its gameplay is the spellcasting system, requiring a player to test out different combinations of eight basic elements - water, cold, earth, fire, shield, lightning, arcane and life - in order to create different spells. You don’t have to worry about mana though! Magic is unlimited in the Magicka world, encouraging experimenting with spellcasting throughout the game.
The Magicka video game can be played in single player mode, but it’s gained its popularity mainly because of the fantastic online co-op for up to 4 players. It’s worth highlighting that the game is filled with humour and pop-culture references, granting hours of enjoyment for lone mages and parties of wizards alike.
- Become a great spellcaster: create your own spells by combining up to five elements and test them out during your combats with forces of evil! Discover Magicks - special spells requiring following a recipe you can find in secret spellbooks found across the maps. Remember you can always use your staff and other weapons as well!
- Friendship is magic: team up with your friends for a great online multiplayer experience for up to 4 players!
- Join the comedy club: with witty comedy and satire elements as well as numerous pop-culture and gaming references Magicka is great at balancing out the challenges you’ll face.
- Never get bored: with the interesting setting, engaging gameplay and many comic reliefs, Magicka is a perfect game to sink tens of hours in. There are many DLCs waiting for you to purchase in order to expand the experience even further, with famous expansion Magicka: Vietnam set during the Vietnam War, Magicka: The Stars are Left with a lovecraftian theme, Magicka: Dungeons & Daemons taking place in Castle Aldrheim - home to the Order of Magick, Magica: Grimnir’s Laboratory with new arena area and many, many more!
Release Date: 2011-01-25
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Magicka Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Magicka Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes