Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Luigi Set Nintendo Switch Gaming
TURN YOUR HOME INTO A RACE TRACK WITH MARIO KART LIVE: HOME CIRCUIT - FROM TODAY TO NINTENDO SWITCHMario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Luigi Set is a brand new Mario Kart experience on Nintendo Switch. Using AR technology to ...Read More
Name Parameters Platform Nintendo Switch
TURN YOUR HOME INTO A RACE TRACK WITH MARIO KART LIVE: HOME CIRCUIT - FROM TODAY TO NINTENDO SWITCH
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Luigi Set is a brand new Mario Kart experience on Nintendo Switch. Using AR technology to bridge the gap between the virtual world of Mario Kart and the real world of the apartment, Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit in today's premiere brings the fast and crazy motorsports of the Mushroom Kingdom to life through a combination of on-screen gameplay and physical kart racing.
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit offers quick setup and play: when starting a session, players will first place four gates in space and then take turns driving through each one to create a track layout. After the track is ready, racing will begin. In each race, familiar elements from Mario Kart games affect the physical kart, taking the crazy fun into a whole new dimension. For example, catching a mushroom in a game increases the speed of a physical kart, while hitting a red shell will stop it on the tracks.
The go-kart is designed to race on a variety of flat indoor surfaces such as wooden floors, laminate, tiles and short pile carpets, so many different types of surfaces can be combined on one track.
The game offers many fun modes:
- Grand Prix: Players can test their skills by racing the Koopalings in eight cups on a total of 24 different tracks.
- Race Customized: This mode gives players even more leeway. Not only can they design the physical layout of the track, but also add hazards, items and much more to bring some truly unique creations to life.
- Time Trial: Players build a track and then race to schedule the fastest time possible - competing either against their own record or against another player by handing over a controller so he can take part in an exciting Time Trial too. This mode requires only one Nintendo Switch console and one copy of Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit.
- Mirror Mode: Specially designed for those looking for extra challenges, this mode allows all Grand Prix tracks to be mirrored, with right turns left turns and familiar becomes unknown.
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit includes:
Created in collaboration with Nintendo and Velan Studios, the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit kit includes:
- one go-kart - with Luigi at the wheel, depending on the kit selected,
- plus four goals, two route markers that can be used to upgrade tracks,
- and a USB cable for loading the go-kart.
- The software is available for free download from the Nintendo eShop and when downloaded, it syncs with the kart's physical hardware * With multiple Nintendo Switch consoles and copies of Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, up to 4 players can race against each other in Grand Prix or Custom Race modes. **
- InvoicesThis seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.