Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Steam Key GLOBAL
The case is closed, and it's time to start a job at NYPD. But is it really? Play Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne and embark on a deathly dark investigation to uncover disturbing secrets that threaten the citizens of t ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 10 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored99%Positive feedback940
View offer details$ 12.64
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2335
View offer details$ 5.32
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16466
View offer details$ 5.32
- 0NoNoob_noobExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4375
View offer details$ 5.34
- 0ExExtreme_keys100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 5.67
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5180
View offer details$ 5.74
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback64612
View offer details$ 5.76
Max Payne 2 key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne is a third-person shooter developed by Remedy Entertainment and released by Rockstar Games in 2003. The title is a sequel to the best-selling action video game from 2001, where the protagonist investigated the murder of his loved ones to uncover the drug mafia. Play the continuation of this thrilling noir-style crime story on Steam! Max Payne 2 is an excellent recommendation for fans of thrillers and suspense from the age of eighteen.
Max has returned to work in the NYPD, and it seems his life is no longer in danger. But one day, a man discovers a crime scene in a Russian gangster's warehouse. A seemingly simple case takes an unexpected course when it turns out that the protagonist himself is on the list of local killers. He also encounters Mona Sax - a mysterious killer who was supposed to be dead.
Max Payne 2 The Fall of Max Payne is a dark tale of investigation, love story, betrayal, and mystery, presented from the third person perspective. This time, the title is even more puzzling than in the first part, offering great scenes and unexpected plot twists. Also, the graphics and soundtrack are better for greater realism and immersion. You can expect a captivating movie noir atmosphere and accurate physics during combat.
In your arsenal, you will find classic weapons like the Beretta gun, Remington shotgun, the epic Mac-10, or the trusted Norinco. Using each of these weapons is a delight, considering the essence of the game is primarily shooting features. You can try each of them to pick your favorite and successfully eliminate enemies in any situation. Max is also more immune to possible injuries, and the difficulty level automatically adjusts to the effects of your struggles. But the real wonder is the enhanced Bullet Time that slows down all the action while speeding up the number of bullets fired. If you are into slow-motion scenes of avoiding flying bullets like in Matrix - you will love this game.
- Play the thrilling sequel to the Max Payne series and discover a dark plot shrouding the entire city
- Investigate to find the culprits and learn the truth about your family's murder
- Explore locations and look for clues
- Use a rich arsenal of weapons and enjoy the spectacular Bullet Time mode
- Get carried away by realistic graphics and sounds that guarantee immersion from the very first second
Release Date: 2003-10-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.