MC Lars helped to pioneer the genre of nerd rap in 2003 and has been touring the world with his laptop ever since, packing concert venues and writing raps about everything from Guitar Hero to Edgar Allan Poe.
In this beat-driven platformer, the record industry kidnaps MC Lars and tries to turn his indie music against him. To triumph, MC Lars must battle through 12 levels inspired by his music, navigating obstacles and fighting record industry goons all without losing the beat.
- 12 unique levels that bring the music of MC Lars to life with retro visuals and rhythm-based level design.
- Fast-paced platforming action that rewards players for sticking to the beat.
- 3 unlockable MC Lars costumes.
- A tongue-in-cheek story about indie music that all music fans can appreciate.
- ProcessorDual-core processor (Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- GraphicsDirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Disk space200 MB available space
- SystemWindows 7/8/10