METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES Steam Key GLOBAL
Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes is a single-player action-adventure stealth game developed by Kojima Productions and published by Konami Digital Entertainment in 2014. As the eighth game in the franchise, Ground Zero ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 16 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3824
View offer details$ 4.71
$ 21.57-78%$ 5.24 $ 21.57-76%$ 5.24
- WeWestcodes65%Positive feedback44
View offer details$ 3.48
$ 21.57-84%$ 3.87 $ 21.57-82%$ 3.87
- Steam_key_global92%Positive feedback13
View offer details$ 3.49
$ 21.57-84%$ 3.88 $ 21.57-82%$ 3.88
- Globall_keys_seller100%Positive feedback9
View offer details$ 3.55
$ 21.57-84%$ 3.94 $ 21.57-82%$ 3.94
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16907
View offer details$ 3.63
$ 21.57-83%$ 4.04 $ 21.57-81%$ 4.04
- Luckypicker98%Positive feedback945
View offer details$ 3.90
$ 21.57-82%$ 4.34 $ 21.57-80%$ 4.34
- Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2090
View offer details$ 4.16
$ 21.57-81%$ 4.63 $ 21.57-79%$ 4.63
Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes is a single-player action-adventure stealth game developed by Kojima Productions and published by Konami Digital Entertainment in 2014. As the eighth game in the franchise, Ground Zeroes is a prologue to 2015’s Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain and a part of Metal Gear Solid V Experience.
Snake’s new mission
Once again you play as legendary Snake, this time trying to infiltrate an American black site called Camp Ortega and extract two of its prisoners - Paz Ortega Andrade and Ricardo Valenciano Libre aka Chico, both known from the previous MGS installment, Peace Walker. Use your tactical skills, stealth, and state-of-the-art equipment to complete this dangerous mission on foreign Cuban soil and discover your real enemy!
The main storyline is not everything Ground Zeroes has to offer though. It contains four additional missions called Side-Ops as well as two Extra-Op missions, serving as both extra challenges and further story developers. The game can be played in different difficulty settings, with hard difficulty providing a real challenge even for experienced MGS fans.
Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes is an impressive mix of well-known, improved, and totally new mechanics. What makes it stand out the most from the rest of the franchise is the freedom it offers - the developers’ goal was to provide us with an open-world experience. The way you complete your missions is completely up to you now, adding huge replayability value to the classic MGS experience!
New features include, but are not limited to, new Reflex Mode allowing Snake to quickly take down an enemy if spotted, and vastly improved threat detection system. Refreshed, minimalist user interface guarantees the immersion you’ve never felt before in a Metal Gear Solid game!
- Experience the original Tactical Espionage Action created by the one and only Hideo Kojima.
- Choose your own way of completing Snake’s mission and find out the consequences of your actions. Stay sneaky and stealthy or shoot your way through the dangerous black site!
- Save your targets, eliminate enemies, obtain classified information and more - complete seven main story missions as well as multiple side operations, quests and tasks to get to know the full plot of MGSV Ground Zeroes and be ready for Phantom Pain.
- Enjoy the extraordinary visual effects thanks to Kojima Productions’ FOX Engine.
Release Date: 2014-12-18
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes