Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller97%Positive feedback182198.16USDSA
Excellent seller98%Positive feedback136978.17USDIN
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback18768.21USDEX
Digital_games1699%Positive feedback6018.38USDShow remaining 20
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is a stealth game developed by Kojima Productions and published by Konami Digital Entertainment. Directed the Metal Gear Solid series designer Hideo Kojima, Phantom Pain is the fifth main installment of the legendary saga of the elite soldier and spy, operating under codename “Snake”. The action takes place in 1984 during the Soviet-Afghan War and features characters known from previous Metal Gear Solid games, including Snake’s longtime adversary, Revolver Ocelot.
Master the stealth gameplay
MGS V features the core stealth gameplay the series is known for. As Punished “Venom” Snake, the player must sneak their way through enemy-guarded locations, moving from cover to cover to avoid detection. Snake can also employ various methods of concealing themselves from the enemy, such as using the iconic cardboard boxes. Like other installments of Metal Gear Solid, The Phantom Pain emphasizes non-lethal ways of dealing with the enemy, such as taking them down with chokeholds and tranquilizer darts.
Open world mechanics
The Phantom Pain is set in an open world based on the Soviet-Afghan war era Afghanistan. The player can travel the world on foot and horseback, as well as using different types of vehicles, such as jeeps and tanks. During gameplay, Snake can summon A.I. companions to help him. These companions include Quiet, a silent sniper with paranormal skills, an armored horse, mobile weapons platform capable of laying the suppressive fire, and a trained wolf pup, helpful in some scenarios. The game features base-building mechanics, where the player can develop and upgrade weapons and items as well as recruit personnel from captured prisoners.
The story of a Snake
It’s the year 1984, the heat of the Soviet-Afghan War. Big Boss wakes up from a 9-year coma, caused by events in Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. As Venom Snake, he joins the Diamond Dogs - a group of mercenaries and travels to war-torn Afghanistan and Angola-Zaire border to find the ones responsible for the destruction of Militaires Sans Frontières. Along the way, he is reacquainted with Revolver Ocelot, his former adversary, and Quiet, a sniper woman with supernatural abilities. Snake soon discovers that the events that put him in the coma were a coverup for the creation of a new Metal Gear engine.
Metal Gear Multiplayer
Metal Gear Solid V features a multiplayer system, divided into two modes. A new Metal Gear Online, where up to 16 players compete in different modes, based on tactical warfare, and gather reward points they can spend on customizing their character. The other mode is an expended base-building system in the single-player campaign, where the player’s Forward Operating Base might be attacked by other players, who will want to steal the resources gathered by that base. The player’s job is to protect the valuables from being taken.
- The Big Boss returns in the new installment of Metal Gear series
- Open world environment with plenty of content to enjoy
- Classic, stealth-based mechanics, emphasizing non-lethal gameplay
- A new base-building system, where the player can develop weapons and items
- Two multiplayer modes, including a new Metal Gear Online mode
The MGS5 Definitive Experience included
- METAL GEAR ONLINE "BASIC APPEAL PACK"
- METAL GEAR ONLINE "BATTLE APPEAL PACK"
- METAL GEAR ONLINE "DANCE APPEAL PACK"
- METAL GEAR ONLINE "HERO APPEAL PACK"
- METAL GEAR ONLINE EXPANSION PACK "CLOAKED IN SILENCE"
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Fatigues (Naked Snake)
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Jumpsuit (EVA)
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Parade Tack
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (Naked Snake)
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (The Boss)
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Tuxedo
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Western Tack
- Processor3.40 GHz - Intel Core i5-4460
- Graphics2GB - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space28 GB
- SystemWindows 7x64 / 8x64
- Other64-bit OS / DirectX 11 card
- Processor3.60 GHz - Intel Core i7-4790
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space28 GB
- SystemWindows 7x64 / 8x64
Portugese-Brasil, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portugese, Russian, English