Metro: Last Light is an FPS game, developed by 4A Games studios. The story is based on the events from the book by Russian writer Dimitrij Głuchowski.
The action takes place in the near future, in a world obliterated by nuclear war. Most cities, along with their citizens, have been destroyed. Only a handful remained, including a group of a couple thousand people, who were in the Moscow metro – the largest fallout shelter – when the bombs fell.
Once again, we play as Artem, the hero of the first game. We will be spending most of the time forcing our way through the tunnels and shooting enemies. The fun is diversified by stealth sequences, when the best strategy is to eliminate the enemies as silently as possible. Additionally, the developers made sure the game has a survival horror vibe.
- A gripping, story-driven first person shooter, Metro: Last Light is the hugely anticipated sequel to 2010’s critically acclaimed classic Metro 2033.
- Experience thrilling combat with an exotic arsenal of hand-made weaponry against deadly foes – both human and mutant – and use stealth to launch attacks under the cover of darkness.
- Explore the post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro, one of the most immersive, atmospheric game worlds ever created.
- Fight for every bullet and every last breath in a claustrophobic blend of survival horror and FPS gameplay.
- Next generation technology boasting stunning lighting and physics sets a new graphical benchmark on both console and PC.
- ProcessorDual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- GraphicsGeForce 8800 GT 512 MB, GeForce GTS 250, etc
- Memory2 GB RAM
- SystemWindows XP (32-Bit only), Vista, 7, or 8
Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, English
This product contains elements of