Middle-earth: Shadow of War Standard Edition Steam Key GLOBAL
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is the second chapter in the story of Talion, the Ranger of the Black Gate. A direct sequel to a hit game Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, it expands on every system seen in its predecessor. Pr ...Read More
- OFFER FROM: Angelofdeathh73
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Standard Edition Steam Key GLOBALPlatform: Steam|Version: GLOBAL$ 4.01$ 45.30-91%OFFER FROM: Angelofdeathh73
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Steam Key GLOBALPlatform: Steam|Version: GLOBAL$ 3.72$ 22.65-84%
Show 25 more offers
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLERSponsored100%Positive feedback8660
View offer details$ 7.76
- Angelofdeathh73EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1361
View offer details$ 4.01
- Goty_digitalEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2742
View offer details$ 4.21
- SySynthboop100%Positive feedback5
View offer details$ 4.30
- Bestbuy86EXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback1593
View offer details$ 4.99
- GlobalsafecodesEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5142
View offer details$ 5.37
- JoJokapow86%Positive feedback7
View offer details$ 5.40
Warning! This product is region locked and CANNOT be activated and played in Japan.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Standard Edition (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is the second chapter in the story of Talion, the Ranger of the Black Gate. A direct sequel to a hit game Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, it expands on every system seen in its predecessor. Prepare for a better Nemesis system, better gear, and more emergent stories. Mordor is ripe for the taking!
The next chapter
When you left Talion in Shadow of Mordor he had a plan. In Shadow of War you will help him put it into action. Use the new Ring of Power to subdue and control an Orc army, lay sieges to enemy fortresses, and take on the greatest threat of all.Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PC) takes Talion across Mordor on a vengeful conquest and you can see every step of the way. How will the tale of the Ranger and the Wraith end? Only one way to find out.
The standout system of Shadow of Mordor comes back, expanded and deeper. Forge unique personal stories with the orcs, trolls and other beings standing against you. Witness procedurally generated emergent storylines of vengeance, betrayal and unexpected loyalty.The interactions with your orc servants are more detailed, matter more than before, and they can save your skin as often as they can turn into bloody vendettas.Will you bring them all under the banner of the Bright Lord or kill everyone in your way?
Your decisions influence more than just the shape of your army. Each fortress you can conquer dynamically changes features to match the ruling Overlord and tribe. Capture them for yourself, establish your own loyal War Chief as the overlord, and your fortresses will change to reflect that. The region will follow suit, reshaped and revitalized.Each playthrough brings unique Overlords and fortress... decor, and you'll never run into the same enemies twice.
In the first game you could apply powerful runes to your equipment. Shadow of War brings an entire arsenal of weapons and armor for you to acquire. Pick the best gear to make Talion even better at what you consider essential to your playstyle. Collect powerful sets of thematic armor and gain bonuses drastically improving your gameplay experience.Not to mention that the armor pieces will look really sweet on the sour Ranger. Conquer Mordor and look good doing it!
Dynamic, fluid combat
Years of training and combat experience and being merged with a wraith of an ancient elven lord make Talion a terror on the battlefield. Use intuitive controls to make the Ranger eviscerate hundreds of orcs across your playthrough. Beautifully brutal animations seamlessly flow from one to another as your enemies fall. Just be careful not to ignore your surroundings. If you live by the sword, dying by the sword (in the back) isn't all that difficult.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is a sequel to 2014 hit game Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, its events picking up immediately after the first game left off. Raise an Orc army using your newfound powers and transform the hellish landscape of Mordor in your own image through conquer. Your nigh-unstoppable combat skills will be a great asset in this mission.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War features:
- Nemesis 2.0 - now it isn't only about creating unique enemies. Forge alliances, get loyal cronies and field massive armies
- Visceral combat - chain vicious strikes, gut your foes with precise counterattacks, and use powers granted by the Wraith
- Sieges and overlords - lead your armies against Sauron's forces and take his fortresses for yourself. The region will change to reflect that
- Loot and stats - customize your appearance and abilities with tons of thematic loot, like Númenórean armor. Make your Talion unique
- The next chapter - now you get to find out what happened with Talion after his earthshaking decision at the end of Shadow of Mordor
Release Date: 2017-10-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Middle-earth: Shadow of War Standard Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Middle-earth: Shadow of War Standard Edition Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.