Minecraft (PC) - Minecraft Key - GLOBAL
Minecraft is a sandbox-adventure game developed and published by Mojang. In the game, the player’s task is to create constructions out of various types of materials they have to mine in an open-world environment. Minecra ...Read More
To activate the Minecraft key:
- Go to https://minecraft.net/en-us/redeem/
- Click "register for a Mojang account" or login if you already have an account.
- Choose "redeem gift code or prepaid card" option and type in your code. Please remember to type the key without spaces nor pauses.
Minecraft (PC) is a digital product- no box included. The code must be activated on the official Minecraft website.
Minecraft is a sandbox-adventure game developed and published by Mojang. In the game, the player’s task is to create constructions out of various types of materials they have to mine in an open-world environment. Minecraft players can participate in several gameplay modes including Survival, Creative and Adventure mode. The game also features a multiplayer mode, where players can cooperate in building constructions or compete against each other In PvP mode. Minecraft Java Edition received favorable reviews from the critics and has become a cultural phenomenon with millions of dedicated fans.
Build the world of your dreams
The player starts a game of Minecraft in a procedurally generated open environment, consisting of forests, plains, hills and other areas. Their job is to use whatever materials they can find to build constructions. The materials in the game appear in the form of blocks, from which the player can construct. Each type of blocks has different properties and can be used for different purposes. The player can visit other planes, Nether and The End, where they can find exclusive resources and items.
While exploring the world of Minecraft, the player might encounter various creatures: from animals, which can be hunted for food and crafting materials, to dangerous monsters, like block-eating creepers.
The player can enjoy the game in several different modes. In Survival, the player must collect items and resources within a limited area, with the rest being haunted by monsters. Adventure mode allows the players to use the maps created by others while following the rules of these maps. In Creative mode, the player can build with no restrictions on resources and spacing. Spectator mode allows watching other players enjoy the game. Minecraft’s multiplayer mode allows both cooperative and competitive PvP gameplay.
Minecraft received high critical acclaim for its simplicity and creative potential. Both critics and players noted the near-endless possibilities offered by the open-world environment as the main selling point of the title. The game received several awards and has quickly grown into a cultural phenomenon, inspiring creators and audiences around the world.
- Enter the world of Minecraft and shape it according to your own design
- Build highly detailed structures using simple blocks
- Mine resources and craft items to create even more complex builds
- Enjoy various modes of gameplay, such as Survival, Adventure, and Creative
- Join other players in their constructing efforts or compete with them in PvP multiplayer mode
Minecraft PC is a solid crafting, exploration and survival game, encapsulating a joy of playing with LEGO and the sense of victory over your environment.
- Potentially endless world for the players to explore. Procedurally generated as you travel further, always keeps something to surprise you with.
- Several game modes, each catering to a different gameplay, from survival to exploration to boundless creation. Join up with friends and together create wonders.
- Interact with mobs, from wildlife to monsters, Minecraft makes sure you never feel alone in its vast world. Fight them, herd them or eat them, you are the king of the land.
- Other dimensions to explore, the Nether and the End Realm wait just on the other side of portals you can create.
- Day and night cycle changes the game between safe exploration and a fight for survival when the monsters come at night.
- Robust online community sharing advice and obscure crafting recipes.
If you feel the constraints of other games too limiting, you have boundless imagination waiting for an outlet or you enjoy crafting-heavy survival games, Minecraft is the game for you.
Minecraft system requirements
If you can run your operating system, you can run Minecraft. Reminiscent of 8-bit games, a block-and-grid based world with simple but clear textures and simple physics engine allow you to play on almost any modern system. Minecraft was released on all essential platforms from Windows PCs to mobile devices.