Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition (PC) - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL
Build whatever you like with a variety of different blocks. Create advanced homes and objects, develop complex cities, villages, mines and even entire environments. Cut down trees, mine stone, collect grass and fight wit ...Read more
This product is temporarily unavailable
Please try again later
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- 0Premium__keys95%Positive feedback396
View offer details$ 24.45
- 0SiSilver_keys60%Positive feedback11
View offer details$ 24.58
- 0Dccodeslimited100%Positive feedback2
View offer details$ 25.74
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback6475
View offer details$ 26.84
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65615
View offer details$ 27.04
- 0Gameservice24Excellent seller99%Positive feedback26028
View offer details$ 27.31
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3178
View offer details$ 27.36
1 - Click here
2 - Enter your code and click 'Next'
3 - Confirm your activation by clicking 'Continue'
4 - Proceed with the instruction on screen (you can find and install your game from Microsoft Store)
Warning! This product is not cross platform compatible with regular PC version of Minecraft. If you want to play the regular version, please check the following link:
Build whatever you like with a variety of different blocks. Create advanced homes and objects, develop complex cities, villages, mines and even entire environments. Cut down trees, mine stone, collect grass and fight with dangerous monsters. An advanced crafting mechanism and endless resources allow you to create almost everything you can imagine. Feel the satisfaction of building your own town, animal pens, farmlands, and even an automated mushroom farm!
Now with RTX Technology
(To experience Minecraft with RTX, you need to have GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card or newer)
GeForce graphics card manufacturer nVidia and Minecraft for Windows 10 teamed up for extreme game makeover made possible by the wonders of the RTX technology. World’s most famous crafting/survival game has never looked better that it does now thanks to ray tracing.
Water reflects sunlight like it would in real life, and stone walls of the castle receive the glow of torches in a truly charming way. Wherever you look, the ray tracing technology makes Minecraft look not only more beautiful, but also more realistic.
Imagine an endless world full of cubic mountains, valleys, and canyons. All the visuals look nice and natural and the pixel textures provide a unique charm. Explore endless deserts, rainforests, underground tunnels and mines, hidden temples and even another dimension.
Get surprised by the abundance of animals, plants, and building materials. Immerse yourself into the unpredictable, wild and beautiful world of Minecraft.
Infinity & randomness
Each time when a new game starts, a completely fresh world is being generated. The whole new geographic regions emerge. Green valleys, swamps, mountains, and deserts. Everything in Minecraft is infinite, so you can enjoy tons of hours of sightseeing!
Survive the darkness
Start a new game and you will appear in a random place of a randomly generated world. As a lonely player without any equipment, you are completely on your own, doomed to survive. Hurry up because you have only one day to build a shelter, find food, and to avoid meeting monsters at night. If you fail to build a bed before night, you will be forced to wait and listen to the sounds of monsters. Beware of creepers, they are very sneaky and can destroy everything you build. The first night always is an extremely exciting experience!Build a safe shelter and try to survive as long as possible. Collect fruit, plant vegetables, and bake meat. Stay away from the darkness because when the night comes, monsters awake. Set a trap, forge armor & sword and defend yourself against dangerous enemies.
Mine raw materials
Create well-developed mines to extract coal, iron, gold, silver and other important raw materials. Visit randomly generated caves in search of rare diamonds, destroy the monster's habitats in abandoned dungeons and be careful not to fall into the lava.
Texture packs & Maps & Skins
Minecraft is a very popular game which is enjoyed by millions of players around the world. Enjoy the Minecraft in its various faces. Try different skins, texture packs and download custom world maps created by other, extremely talented players. Discover endless amount of various mods which can completely change your game.
Enjoyable multiplayer mode
Crafting with your friends can bring hours of entertainment! Raise majestic constructions and build infinite towns & villages with players from all over the world. Go public and show your excellent building skills online.
Discover polished Minecraft!
Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is a lot more optimized, smoother, and positive looking.
Enjoy completely different options menu, 56 total achievements more than PC Minecraft.
Buy custom skins and texture packs from Minecraft Store, connect with your friends through Xbox Live. Easily change your game mode at any time. Download and export world files with the ending .mcworld to share with other people. Invite friends to play on your own personal world or create a server to play online with them. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is compatible with various virtual reality headsets and with the Microsoft team working on it to make the game smoother and more optimized, you can enjoy tons of new implementations!
- Potentially endless world for the players to explore. Procedurally generated as you travel further, always keeps something to surprise you with.
- Several game modes, each catering to a different gameplay, from survival to exploration to boundless creation. Join up with friends and together create wonders.
- Interact with mobs, from wildlife to monsters, Minecraft makes sure you never feel alone in its vast world. Fight them, herd them or eat them, you are the king of the land.
- Other dimensions to explore, the Nether and the End Realm wait just on the other side of portals you can create.
- Day and night cycle changes the game between safe exploration and a fight for survival when the monsters come at night.
- Robust online community sharing advice and obscure crafting recipes.
Release Date: 2015-07-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition (PC) - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition (PC) - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL may change over time.