Mini Metro Steam Key GLOBAL
In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters trave ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3838
View offer details$ 10.08
$ 11.21-10%$ 11.21$ 11.21
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16900
View offer details$ 7.19
$ 8.90-19%$ 7.99 $ 8.90-10%$ 7.99
- Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback5259
View offer details$ 7.68
$ 8.90-14%$ 8.54 $ 8.90-4%$ 8.54
- Tradegameskey100%Positive feedback980
View offer details$ 7.70
$ 8.90-13%$ 8.55 $ 8.90-4%$ 8.55
- Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5945
View offer details$ 7.72
$ 8.90-13%$ 8.58 $ 8.90-4%$ 8.58
- Prestige_worldwideExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2622
View offer details$ 7.75
$ 8.90-13%$ 8.61 $ 8.90-3%$ 8.61
- Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback28853
View offer details$ 7.93
$ 8.90-11%$ 8.81 $ 8.90-1%$ 8.81
In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can. Each station can only hold a handful of waiting commuters so your subway network will need to be well-designed to avoid delays.
The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You'll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they're used wisely.
Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you.
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn't though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Commuter for quick scored games, Scenic for stress-free sandbox play, and Rush Hour for the ultimate challenge. (only Commuter is in so far, Scenic will follow soon)
- Three real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City and Paris), with many more being added before release. Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game's map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it's a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Soundtrack by Disasterpeace (well, not quite yet ... but he's working on it!) Colorblind and night modes.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
Release Date: 2015-11-06
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Mini Metro Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Mini Metro Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes