Miscreated (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Explore the post-apocalyptic worldIt’s the year 2089 and the Earth is getting more and more desolate each day after two nuclear wars. Who is to be blamed? There’s no time for that, as you should quickly take your bearing ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 11 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback3951
View offer details$ 17.63
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4096
View offer details$ 5.31
- 0BvBvalent100%Positive feedback32
View offer details$ 5.58
- 0StStar_game100%Positive feedback1197
View offer details$ 5.66
- 0Fun_keysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3955
View offer details$ 5.97
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2362
View offer details$ 6.63
- 0Gold_shopExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1563
View offer details$ 6.79
Miscreated (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Nobody knows what started the Final War — it was over too fast, fought with the last of the belligerent nations’ nuclear stockpiles, and the ones who pulled the triggers didn’t survive. It was the Final War because after that there was really nobody left who wanted to fight; we were all too busy surviving. Half a century of wars using nukes, bioweapons, nanoweapons, and even kinetic-kill weapons, gave us the Empty World: population 100 million and falling fast.
Who’s to blame? Depends on who you are, but you could just as easily blame the weapons industry; by the end, virtually every arms dealer in the world was owned by Amalgamated Corporation; while everyone was fighting they’d been buying up what Karl Marx used to call “the means of production,” and in the end missiles on both sides proudly wore the AC label.
Hell, in the end AC made just about everything, AC Sportsdrinks, AC Icecream, AC Battlegear, even AC Happytabs. I miss those. AC even gave us our wonderful mutant problem; the “vaccine” they developed when radiation sickness became as common as seasonal pneumonia from all those dirty battlefields — all the weapons-grade isotopes getting into the water table, or the fish, or the air — reacted with some of the leftover bioweapons and made lots of people go as squirrely as tab-pumped cannibals. You can ignore a neighbor developing neo-elephantitis or novuleprosy, but when he tries to eat you, you’ve got to take an interest.
So that’s it, we’re done, civilization is taking a breather. In 2089, anyone left alive and unmutated is just focused on staying that way. There are stories of enclaves here and there, where they’re lucky enough to have plenty of food stockpiled and mutants are thin on the ground or there’s lots of ammunition to throw at them. My advice is find one. Or make one. The Earth abides, all this too shall pass away, and if Darwin blesses you then you or your kids will inherit what’s left. For now, it’s one day at a time.
- Free-for-all PVP: experience a dynamic multiplayer gameplay. Interact with other players and judge who shall become your friend and who is the enemy
- Dynamic weather conditions: From rain, through fog and wind, the game offers various gameplay opportunities.
- Day/night cycles synchronized with the time zone of your server
- Thrilling random encounters, which are spawned dynamically and located anywhere on the map
Early Access: true
Release Date: 2014-10-30
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Miscreated (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Miscreated (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.