Monster Hunter Rise | Deluxe Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
Monster Hunter Rise blends the action-packed gameplay of the previous installment of the series with a more balanced approach, allowing newer players to enjoy one of the classic Capcom franchises.Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- 0Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback26210
View offer details$ 22.68
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5113
View offer details$ 18.55
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60871
View offer details$ 21.27
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65597
View offer details$ 21.28
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3176
View offer details$ 21.55
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback530
View offer details$ 21.66
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback478
View offer details$ 21.78
Deluxe Edition Includes MONSTER HUNTER RISE and the Deluxe Kit content in one package!
- Main game "MONSTER HUNTER RISE
- Kamurai" Hunter layered armor set
- Shuriken Collar" Palamute layered armor piece
- Fish Collar" Palico layered armor piece
- Gestures (4 Jumps)
- Samurai pose set
- Kabuki face paint
- Izuchi Tail" hairstyle
Monster Hunter Rise is an action role-playing game developed and published by Capcom. It's the latest title in the Monster Hunter series, which focuses on the group of titular Hunters capturing and killing beasts in a fantastical world.
Rise's plot follows the protagonist, a nameless Hunter, who is tasked with helping their village prepare for the Rampage - a massive attack of berserk monsters. MHR features several new mechanics, the main of which is the horde/survival-like Rampage mode. The game was met with a positive critical reception. The reviewers praised the accessibility of the game and its action-packed gameplay.
The time of Rampage is nigh
MHR's story takes the player to the village of Kamura, where the protagonist has just been given the title of a full-fledged Hunter. As the village prepares for the prophesized Rampage - a cataclysmic event in which hordes of monsters become enraged and charge the village - the player's job is to help their people prepare for the upcoming battle. As the horde of monsters draws closer, mysterious signs begin to appear, causing the Hunter to doubt the true origin of the Rampage.
Monster-hunting with friends
Monster Hunter Rise's mechanics are similar to those of the previous installments of the series, with few tweaks introduced here and there. A new addition to the game is a new animal companion - a dog-like palamute. The player can customize their pet and use it throughout the game to assist in combat or as a mount, on which they can cover longer distances.
The game introduces a brand new mode, thematically connected to the plot. In Rampage mode, the players will test their skills against several monsters in survival-like battles. The mode features elements of tower defense, with the player able to prepare the village for the imminent monster attack by setting up siege weapons. During the battle, the player can issue commands to their NPC companions. MHR can be played both in a single-player mode or in local or online multiplayer.
Monster Hunter Rise was met with positive critical reception. The reviewers praised the game's improvements over its predecessors to make it more accessible to a wider player base. Many reviewers considered the game to be the easiest installment of the MH to play for beginners while remaining engaging and entertaining to the veterans of the series.
- Welcome to Kamura village - a place doomed to face the wrath of frenzied monsters.
- Prepare the supplies and ready the armaments against the upcoming horde.
- Explore the region riding your faithful palicos and palamutes
- Try your luck in survival against vicious monsters in the Rampage mode
- Hunt monsters with friends in co-op multiplayer mode
Release Date: 2022-01-12