Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak from Capcom is a huge DLC expansion to MHR, a Switch and PC hit installment of the long-running Monster Hunter series.Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 16 more offers
- Dwarvs_shopExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback2197
View offer details$ 28.03
$ 43.16-35%$ 31.15 $ 43.16-28%$ 31.15
- Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback67452
View offer details$ 21.23
$ 43.16-51%$ 23.58 $ 43.16-45%$ 23.58
- SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback17541
View offer details$ 21.24
$ 43.16-51%$ 23.60 $ 43.16-45%$ 23.60
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8200
View offer details$ 21.46
$ 43.16-50%$ 23.85 $ 43.16-45%$ 23.85
- KgKgamestradeExcellent seller98%Positive feedback12967
View offer details$ 21.98
$ 43.16-49%$ 24.42 $ 43.16-43%$ 24.42
- EgEgames_empireExcellent seller99%Positive feedback5766
View offer details$ 21.99
$ 43.16-49%$ 24.43 $ 43.16-43%$ 24.43
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback57982
View offer details$ 22.79
$ 43.16-47%$ 25.33 $ 43.16-41%$ 25.33
Warning! This DLC requires the base game MONSTER HUNTER RISE in order to play.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak from Capcom is a huge DLC expansion to MHR, a Switch and PC hit installment of the long-running Monster Hunter series. It brings new monsters, new mechanics, as well as new regions, and a new story inspired by three iconic European monsters. It also brings a new difficulty level to the game: a greater challenge for Rise veterans.
After the events of the base game and your glorious removal of the threat to Kamura village, the bried peace is interrupted by the arrival of a new mysterious and ominous monster. The investigation eventually brings you in contact with a knight from a remote kingdom, seeking aid against a terrifying vampiric dragon Malzeno.
The story isn’t the true focus of the game, but it’s a great excuse to push yourself to greater mastery just to see how things play out for the Kingdom which sought your help.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Gameplay
MH Rise Sunbreak adds a whole host of changes and expansions which will keep you occupied for a long time.
First of all, MHR:S introduces more switch skills for every weapon type, but also a Switch Skill Swap. This new mechanic lets you create two Switch Skill loadouts for a weapon and switch between them on the fly mid-battle. You even get a very useful special dodge out of this! This mechanic alone breaks the ceiling on combo potential and makes more room for weapon mastery.
Furthermore, equipment lists are expanded by Master-rank weapons and armor which are substantially more powerful than most thing you’ve crafted in the base game. Higher damage, more defense, more decoration slots for extra customization.
Finally, new gear wouldn’t be possible without a greatly expanded bestiary. In MHR Sunbreak you’ll face both new creatures such as Lunagaron and Garangolm, but also mighty variants and rare species of beasts you already know, such as Scorned Magnamalo or Magma Almudron. Even old monsters from the base game learned new tricks, so be wary!
- New difficulty level brings in new monsters and tons of new equipment
- A thrilling adventure in a new land far away from the Kamura village
- Many Quality of Life improvements and rebalances
- Now many characters can can join you in battle thanks to special Follower quests yielding unique rewards
Release Date: 2022-06-30
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes