Myst (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Cyan, the indie studio that created beloved classics Myst and Riven, has reimagined Myst. Built from the ground up to play in VR and flatscreen PC, explore Myst in a whole new dimension! Journey to the Ages, unravel puzz ...Read More
Notice: This title runs in both standard and VR modes. It does not require a VR headset.
Cyan, the indie studio that created beloved classics Myst and Riven, has reimagined Myst. Built from the ground up to play in VR and flatscreen PC, explore Myst in a whole new dimension! Journey to the Ages, unravel puzzles, and be a part of the surrealistic adventure that will become your own. Welcome to Myst: a starkly beautiful island, eerily tinged with mystery and shrouded in intrigue.
Journey to Myst Island
Journey to Myst Island and other stunning, long dormant locations - called “Ages”- and begin to unravel the mystery you have been thrust into. As you learn what happened on the island, you will find that you are playing a key role in an epic story whose ending has not yet been written. Explore deeper connections in these stunning and surreal Ages, uncover a story of ruthless family betrayal, and make choices that will affect both you, and the world of Myst itself.
Built from the ground up to play both in VR as well as traditional flatscreen displays, Myst is teeming with new art, new sound, re-imagined interactions, and even optional puzzle randomization. Finally... the highly anticipated Myst 2D/VR experience has arrived!
Build For Both VR And 2D Displays
Designed and built from the ground up in Unreal Engine, this newly-reimagined version of Myst includes fresh takes on the visuals in every area in the game. With both VR and 2D play experiences in mind, this definitive, modern edition of Myst will immerse you in the world in a way that has never been possible before.
- For the first time in Myst’s history, enjoy the game in many different languages through localized UI, including dialogue and gameplay-context subtitles.
- A variety of accessibility options to assist in gameplay.
- Tired of taking notes? Now you can take photo captures in-game to keep track of what you’ve encountered!
- A large number of graphics options to choose from, such as supersampling options and Ray Tracing to bring the best Myst experience out of the hardware you have.
Release Date: 2021-08-26
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Myst (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Myst (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.