New Version Support TF Card For GameBoy Advance Game Cartridge FOR GBA/GBM/IDS/NDS/NDSL Gaming
Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Nintendo Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
For GameBoy Advance Game Card Game Cartridge For GBA Multi Games FREE Card Reader （ Card reader color will be picked randomly)Pay attention here : this game cartrige doesn't work for gba sp console . NOTE: we have 2 op ...
Name Parameters Platform Nintendo Game Boy Advance Items Included Controller Adapter(s) Compatible Model Nintendo Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS Brand Other Appropriate For Gaming
For GameBoy Advance Game Card Game Cartridge For GBA Multi Games FREE Card Reader （ Card reader color will be picked randomly)
Pay attention here : this game cartrige doesn't work for gba sp console .NOTE: we have 2 options for your choice ,you can choose to buy the one with sd card or not ,the one we offered is original 2GB SD CARD but if you want prepare sd card by yourself ,please read instruction below which is very important .
1.Supports SD card maximum capacity to 2Gb, and suggests using low-speed SD card. If it's not recognized, it may be larger than 2Gb or SDHC "high speed", please use the correct type of SD card and we highly recommande you use original sd card.
2. Keep your SD card formatted as FAT (FAT16) format, or the card will not be recognized.
3. Always charge after playing, or may cause damage to the card.
4. Do not play the game or switched dial SD card, it may cause damage to the SD card.
5.Do not touch the FOR GBA microswitch when you plug in the Card. Works with G B A Player for Gameboy. It will show the menu on the screen, you just need to make sure you have a good brand micro SD card (PNY works well). It supports FOR GB, GBA, and NES (not just GBA files). Except for GBA, It works through emulation.
NOTE: Designed for Windows, but will work on MAC OSX & Linux
1. FOR GBA & DS files must first be converted for use in the Supercard.
Download conversion software "SC MiniSD v2.71": NOTE: Make sure you tell Windows to run the software as WinXP SP2.
2. Organize your files into folders with a max number of 65 in each folder. The card only recognizes the first 65 per folder, but you can have as many folders as you like, at least until you run out of space.
3. When using FOR GBA files: L + R + B + SELECT brings up REALTIME SAVE menu L + R + A + SELECT brings up SC NORMAL SAVE menu L + R + START + SELECT resets to the main menu
4. In order to keep your FOR GBA game saves you must reset to the MAIN menu, scroll right to the SAVE menu, locate the game file you want to save, press A to bring up SAVE prompt, and select "YES" to save to SD.
5. Game files for non-GBA games will not save properly without a .SAV file of the same name as the game. Simply rename a .SAV file (64k size) and include it in the same folder as the game file. Example: place gamename.sav in the same folder as gamename.rom file.
- InvoicesThis seller does not provide invoices.Warranty1 months