UPDATE: if you’re interested in the latest G2A Deal, click here!
Well, well, well, what have we here. G2A Deal #5 is coming up. Seeing how the previous riddle contest got a nice response, we have a second one coming up. This time we give you a little more time to try figuring out the riddles we prepared for you.
The prize is 5 x G2A Deal for the winners.
What you need to do:
- Write a comment with the game title you think the riddle is referring to, and your reasoning behind it.
- Click “Submit” (The email address used to submit your comment must be real, otherwise we won’t be able to contact you).
The rules are simple:
- There is only ONE winner per riddle – the first person to provide the correct, complete answer.
- You can only try to guess ONE riddle.
- You have until July 17th 2017 11:59 (GMT) to provide your answers.
- Posting a comment with an answer is synonymous with accepting the Terms and Conditions of this contest.
Limeriddles, coming up:
There once was a parrot from a zoo
Which had a thing for haiku.
One day it missed its turn,
Got hurt because of a burn,
And fell from a cloud missing its cue.
Blocky demons dying by a score,
Flat dungeons, and liters of gore.
when explosions bloomed,
They weren’t ready for dying some more.
There was once a globe drifting mid-air,
Designed with particular flair.
Then calamity struck,
The world almost cracked,
So grab a wrench and prove that you care.
There once was a certain lass from uptown
Who preferred a gun from a gown.
Although a great gunner,
Got thrown in a slammer.
Now folks wish she’d just calm down.
Through a mansion some figures sneak in a rush,
To get their fingers on rich Ron’s cache.
They found what they sought,
But then they got caught,
When to their getaway car they dashed.
Just remember: one person – one limeriddle – one try, just like before. On July 17th 2017 we will reveal the lucky winners and announce the games.
Unfortunately nobody managed to guess the first riddle, which is a shame. You can find out what it was under this link right here. Winners will be contacted soon.