HDR means “high dynamic range” and defines a higher than the standard ratio between the lightest and the darkest point of an image. Practically, it simply means that what the HDR device displays is very close in terms of lighting intensity to actual human sight. Video games using the HDR are known for their impressive visuals and have his esteem among both the gaming experts and fans alike.
Assassin’s Creed III: Remastered
The remastered version of the well-known title from the forge of Ubisoft. The game features enhanced visuals, such as better lighting effects and improved character models, too.
Go to Colonial America of the 18th century and take control over Connor (or rather Ratonhnhaké:ton), and face the Templar Order once again in the third installment of the Assassin’s Creed series.
- A new perspective on the series – now you take control over a half-Mohawk assassin, capable of using bow and climbing trees.
- However, you still have cities to explore here – New York and Boston, to be more precise.
- A big change in this installment is ship mechanics – fight sea battles and sail your own ship!
- Hunt animals and gather resources from them to make some income.
- New weapons and battle mechanics – you can not only fight with melee weapons, but you can also get access to Connor’s native weapons, such as tomahawk and bow.
Far Cry 5
Travel to Montana and explore the fictional region of Hope County. Discover the mysterious cult of Joseph and help the citizens of Hope County to break free from his and his family’s reign.
Colorful locations filled with activities and various enemies will make you busy for long hours. Far Cry 5 has everything a game like this can offer – vehicles, fast action and tons of thrilling moments that will pump your blood twice as fast!
- Interesting and engaging plot – explore Hope County and discover Joseph’s plans. Perhaps not everything is so black-and-white?
- Fight various enemies, including bosses, with wide arsenal of weapons at your disposal.
- Advance and develop your characters’ skills – make him or her more agile, or make them aim and shoot better.
- Craft munitions and other usable items – gather materials and produce handy stuff!
- A large number of side quests and other activities – they will not only require you to shoot and kill, but also to do some parkour or solve simple riddles (for example, how to get to a locked room without a key).
Take control over a powerful exosuit, called Javelin, and defend the humanity from the evil that is upon us.
A sci-fi title with a lot of sophisticated technology and gadgets in the first place. Javelins are ultra-advanced exosuits, which serves as combat gear for their pilots. The game features four types of Javelins, which corresponds to a class system known from other RPGs.
- Pilot a powerful exosuit and travel to the Heart of Rage – the most dangerous place for both people and Javelins themselves.
- Choose one of four types of Javelins, each corresponding to a different character class – whether you prefer an all-around solution or something much more durable and heavier, but slower, too?
- Choose and upgrade your weapons and other components of your Javelins. Switch between more than one Javelin and adjust your play style to certain missions.
- Play in co-op to complete more difficult missions and help those who need help if you already had finished your game.
- Fast-paced combat with beautiful visuals make your gaming experience as the Javelin pilot truly exquisite.
Red Dead Redemption 2
|Release year:||2018 (PS4, X One), 2019 (PC)|
Recently RDR2 has got an HDR-fixing patch, which has improved the way the game looks like quite significantly. Earlier, the game was operating in SDR, which only “imitated” HDR in fact.
Red Dead Redemption 2 follows the life of Arthur Morgan, a close friend of RDR’s John Marston, and a loyal member of Dutch’s gang. Together with John and a few of other outlaws, Arthur travels the regions of North America in his pursuit of happiness and peace.
- Become the true cowboy – now more than ever before!
- With enhanced visuals and much better lighting effects, Red Redemption 2 provides you with extraordinary gaming experience.
- Steer Arthur’s life, make important decisions, and follow the engaging storyline of a lone cowboy and his friends (and enemies, too).
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes of Northern America’s states in the times where the modern civilisation was just rising.
- Decide not only about Arthur’s actions, but also about his look – change outfits and hats, cut your hair and your beard or let them grow long, and make yourself a true hero of the Wild West.