You will be able to join the game using your Steam library.
Black Desert Online, the MMO probably most known for its character creator (hello, BioWare!), is headed for a Steam release. The game will be available on Valve’s platform on May 24th and you can add it now to your wishlist.
There are no unique pre-release features, but if you are not a fan of separate game clients and managing the updates with each launch, it’s probably an interesting offer. Black Desert Online account is still needed and you won’t be able to transfer different profiles if they are created outside the Steam.
13 character classes are available at launch, with two more coming soon. The official press release uses the following key features for Black Desert Online:
- Beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open-world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
- Personalized stable – catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support
- Frequently updated with enormous free expansions