All the discounts in the world and shooting each other is still inning.
Black Friday meant that the digital world saw a lot of dicounts for games all over the board. But looking at the UK charts for sales hardly anything moved at the top.
This, of course, means that Call of Duty: WWII is still the best selling games on that market even if we take under consideration the fact that it is new and hardly discounted.
The video game sales rose 89 percent meaning that it was the biggest week this year. Take a look at the charts:
UK individual formats chart – 25 November:
- 1 (1) Call Of Duty: WWII (PS4)
- 2 (13)GT Sport (PS4)
- 3 (7) FIFA 18 (PS4)
- 4 (3) Call Of Duty: WWII (XO)
- 5 (10)FIFA 18 (XO)
- 6 (2) Star Wars: Battlefront II (PS4)
- 7 (16)Forza Motorsport 7 (XO)
- 8 (9) Assassin’s Creed Origins (XO)
- 9 (8) Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
- 10(4) Star Wars: Battlefront II (XO)