There’s top trap usability changes and the addition of a new potion.
The potion is a small shield potion which gives a 25 shield with a maximum of 50. It drops in stacks of 3, is uncommon and takes 2 seconds to consume. Plus you have to be standing still.
As far as the trap business goes:
- The Spike Trap, Wall Zapper, and Ceiling Zapper have been combined into a single “Damage Trap.”
- When this trap is in placement mode, it will automatically swap between floors, walls, and ceilings.
- The Launch Pad, Vertical Jump Pad, and Horizontal Jump Pad has been combined to just “Launch Pad.”
- The Launch Pad can still only be placed on floors.
- You can now switch between traps using the same key binding as “Change Building Material.”
- The radial menu to select different traps has been removed.
Fortnite Battle Royale is available now for free.