The upcoming expansion will be available next week.
Titanfall 2 is receiving a next DLC drop titled A Glitch in the Frontier, which will be available for free on April 25th. Two maps will be included and you can see their descriptions and first screenshots below:
Glitch: A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map.
Deck (Live Fire): Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
The game’s main menu is receiving some UI refreshments, with additional changes and new features listed below:
- M.R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Max Gen increase for Pilots – You will now be able to Gen to 100; New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
A Glitch in the Frontier received a dedicated trailer as well: