A few new machines to have fun with.
Sony has released a new update for Gran Turismo Sport. Dubbed 1.10 it weighs at around 2.8 GB of data and brings a few new things into the mix.
Most importantly the GT League Mode is introduced, which mimics the classical championship modes that were found in previous installments of the franchise.
Other than that, take a look at the roster boost:
Twelve new cars:
- Mazda — RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
- Ford — F-150 SVT Raptor
- Lamborghini — Countach LP400
- Ferrari — F40
- Ferrari — Enzo Ferrari
- KTM — X-BOW R
- Suzuki — Swift Sport
- Volkswagen — Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts — 1967 Chevy Nova
- Chevrolet — Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
Two new maps:
- Kyoto Driving Park Yamagawa
- Kyoto Driving Park Miyabi