And it’s just the beginning of what comes down the road for the players.
Come November 27 owners of Gran Turismo Sport will be able to download a patch that adds three vehicles to the game: Shelby Cobra 47, Audi R18, and ISO Rivolta Zagato VGT.
This being the start of a slew of updates that will enhance the game in various ways. December will see a release of a patch that will provide an offline single player mode called GT League, that is akin to those known from previous installments in the series.
The second update also brings a package of 10 new cars:
- Mazda — RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
- Ford — F-150 SVT Raptor
- Lamborghini — Countach LP400
- Ferrari — F40
- Ferrari — Enzo Ferrari
- KTM — X-BOW R
- Suzuki — Swift Sport
- Volkswagen — Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts — 1967 Chevy Nova
- Chevrolet — Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
The updates will continue up to March next year with some 50 new vehicles coming our way.