Here’s the official list presented on Ubisoft forums.
For Honor debuts today. We’ve had a chance to present our impressions based on both the closed and open betas. The game is good – that’s clear. But even though we weren’t afflicted by any gameplay-destroying errors, a bit of fixes and changes were implemented. Here’s the official list from forums.ubi.com:
- All countries around the Mediterranean Sea are now part of the European region.
- Collisions improvements and fixes
- Improved animations
- Audio balancing fixes and improvements
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed occurrences of major framerate drop
- Improved flow in and out of the invitation menu
- Multiple localization fixes
- Stability fixes
- Connectivity and matchmaking improvements
- Metagame bug fixes and UI improvments
- Hero Balancing (based on player feedback) – *** these changes were already implemented during Beta phases ***
- Fixed minor issue with the round counter
- General bug fixes