Assassin’s Creed: Origins to many people’s surprise turned out to be a pretty damn fun game. Who knew. And today it’s getting a hefty update, tweaking a lot of stuff indie, and also preparing AC:O for the upcoming story DLC The Hidden Ones. In addition to that, there’s also stuff like
- Added a new quest to the world: “Incoming Threat”
- Added the Atlas view on the World Map displaying the Sinai and the Valley of Kings regions
- Added support for the “The Hidden Ones” expansion
- Added the possibility to sell-back outfits to the Weaver shops
- Added all the latest Store items from the Nightmare, First Civilization, Gladiator, Wacky, and Almighty packs to the Heka Chest
- Added the option to toggle the visibility of inventory items on the Gear menu
There are also bug fixes, including the one that apparently made the game freeze if a user minimized all windows in Windows 7. Whoops.
You can read the full patch notes here.