Were you irritated by something? Maybe this one’s for you.
The last updates for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds were of the huge variety. Adding weather effects or whole cities they definitely made for some of the colossal player base the game enjoys.
Now it’s time for something smaller with the latest patch bringing a few fixes:
- Enhanced breathing animation in the Spectator mode
- Added a new feature in the Settings to adjust the zoom-in and zoom-out speed of the World Map
- Fixed a bug that made the shadows disappear mid-game
- Fixed a graphic bug related to players who left the game inside of the starting airplane
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing the full alias of their teammates
- Improved the synchronization between player aim and spectator aim
- Fixed a bug to accurately display teammates’ marker direction in Free Look mode
It’s important that Bluehole stays right on track because the competition is not sleeping.