If you are the owner of a Pro console and were surprised by lack of support for you, here’s something to brighten up your day.
It was somehow surprising that Prey lacks the support for PlayStation 4 Pro when the previously released Dishonored 2 from Arkane Studios offered some upgrades. But with the latest patch your dreams should come true.
The Update 1.04 should be already available on PlayStation 4. There are various fixes and upgrades, but when it comes to the PS4 Pro, the list goes as follows:
- Enable Screen-Space Reflections
- Higher quality shadows
- Improved texture appearance
- More texture memory (stable streaming)
- Anisotropy 16x (from 4x)
- Improved visual fidelity
- Less LOD usage
- Dynamic lights show up further
- Particles are allowed to draw more pixels per effect
- Particle refraction enabled