G2A.COM  G2A News Latest News Riddle with it #1 – The Winners
UPDATE: if you’re interested in the latest G2A Deal, click here!
New month, new Deal, new opportunities. Life can be great sometimes. G2A Deal #4 Edition is coming fast, and new games with it.This time, however, we decided to spice things up for everyone with a little bit of contest. Below you will find five limericks related to the games contained in the fourth Deal. Each has some clues hidden somewhere in it. Guess correctly the game title, show your reasoning, and win!
The prize is 5 x G2A Deal for the winners.
What you need to do:
The rules are simple:
You have until June 12th 11:59:59 pm (GMT) to provide your answers. On June 13th we will announce the titles and the lucky winners.
1. Meet a smart a guy called Alberte Who ate all his noodles al dente. He fled from his country, When he emptied the pantry And on Thursday became El Presidente.
2. There once was a witch and a wight And the two of them started to fight. The oubliette’s damp vault Withstood the assault, While their lord was fighting two knights.
3. There once was Johnny the cop Unaware that something was up. The slam of a door Interrupted his snore, Now it’s machines’ time to get slapped.
4. A growling old man in the Wild West Was convinced his luck was the best. With a bitter grim laugh He gunned down a half Of twelve guys before they bloodied his chest.
5. A wrench, some screws and three wheels, Car body, its engine, and gears. Sit down and relax, We’re getting the parts Please sir, I’ve been waiting two years.
Just remember: one person – one limeriddle – one try. That’s it. Good luck and in the immortal words of Aslan: may the odds live long and hakuna matata.
Who gets the loot?
Congratulations to the winners, and better luck next time to the runners up! The rewards will be distributed soon. We hope you enjoyed the contest, let us now in the comments.
More informations about the G2A Deal #4 titles you can find in the following post.