Do you have an impeccable array of gaming peripherals and a fine-tuned lighting set up to make sure you’re always ready to show up on stream? Or maybe you own an age-old potato PC that is held by duct tape? Everyone’s welcome to get roasted and have a chance at winning! Take part in the new edition of #RoastMySetupG2A and see what others have to say about it.
How does it work?
- Make a photo of your gaming station with the #RoastMySetupG2A written/printed on a piece of paper or displayed on a screen, so that we know the setup is truly yours
- Upload the photo to Instagram, make sure to add the #RoastMySetupG2A tag, and make the post publicly visible
- Check regularly to see if your post is shared by G2A.COM social media, and maybe roast other submissions to have a chance of winning gift cards: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/roastmysetupg2a/
The rules are very simple: you just have to take a photo of your gaming station and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #RoastMySetupG2A. G2A will pick the best setups and host them on our channels for other people to comment on. The best part is that both sides: roasters and roastees can win!
What can I win?
If you submit a photo of your battle station you have a chance to win the MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC graphics card. It’s possible that you’d have better luck getting that beast from #RoastMySetupG2A than from your store of choice: no waiting list, no uncertain stock. You only need to have a setup cooler than other participants do.
Even though there’s only one card going to one lucky winner, there are two copies each of: Cyberpunk 2077, Hitman 3, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, and Call of Duty: Cold War split between eight other featured participants to sweeten the inevitable roasting.
And that’s not all the prizes! Those of you who comment on others’ setups have a chance of getting one of a range of gaming peripherals or Steam gift cards worth €5 and €10 – an extra chance of getting something out of the #RoastMySetupG2A.
Here’s the list of peripherals you have a chance of winning by submitting photos and comments:
- HIRO HYDRA 200-12000DPI Gaming Mouse, RGB, 9 buttons
- HIRO PANTHER RGB Gaming Keyboard
- HIRO ZEUS 7.1 RGB Gaming Headset
- HIRO ATLAS Mouse bungee (with USB HUB)
- HIRO HYPERION Gaming Mouse 500-4000DPI, RGB, 7 Buttons
- HIRO APOLLO PRECISION 520X350MM Black RGB Mousepad
When does #RoastMySetupG2A start?
The contest will run from 22nd February to 27th March, so you have some time to consider your submissions.
Please make sure to read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.