The school year is getting into its full swing, but it’s no fun to think only about calculus and chemical reactions on the National Video Game Day. So to drag your mind away from that for a while, why don’t you take the surprise test G2A has prepared for you, pertaining to video game knowledge? Come on, you’re trained for this your entire life!
The idea is this: visit G2A Instagram on September 12th and answer the quiz-tions posted as Instagram stories. If you’ll be at a loss as to what the answer is, keep an eye out, hints will be there, somewhere, hiding. If you get all your answers right, you’ll have the chance to win Borderlands 3.
Cramming won’t help you, it’s something you should know already. Good luck!
The contest’s full Terms and Conditions follow below:
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Video Games Instagram Quiz contest (“Contest”) is organized by G2A.COM Limited with its registered office in 36/F, Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong (“Promoter”).
- The Contest Page is G2A social media profile on Instagram. https://instagram.com/g2a_com/
- The Contest is open to persons aged eighteen (18) years or older, except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter’s associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Contest (“Entrants”).
- This Contest is void where prohibited by local law.
- The Contest is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary and a purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
- The Contest is open for entries on 11/09/19 at 3:00pm (CET) (“Opening Date”) and closes on 13/09/19 at 23:59 pm (CET) (“Closing Date”). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Contest Period”.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for entries received after the Contest Period or for entries not received for any other reason.
- The Promoter on the Contest Page will describe an “Action” that must be performed in order to gain an entry into the Contest. Entrants must complete Action found on the Contest Page during the Contest Period in order to enter the Contest. Each additional Action listed on the Contest Page is optional. Each additional Action performed by the Entrant during the Contest Period will result in one additional entry into the Contest. Actions listed on the Contest Page by Promotor are:
- a) OBLIGATORY: reply to the contest question using the Instagram Stories stickers
- Each Entrant who completes an obligatory Action as indicated on the Contest Page, will have a chance to win: Borderlands 3 game key
- The Promoter shall pick winners for the prizes from all the Entrants submitted to the Contest during the Contest Period (“Winners”).
- The Winners will be announced on G2A’s Instagram profile
- In order to claim their prize, the Winners must respond and provide, if requested by the Promoter, any additional information necessary to facilitate prize delivery or confirm identification, within three (3) days of the Promoters message.
- If the Promoter does not receive a response to its notification within three (3) days of the date of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award that prize to a reserve selected at the same time of the draw as the original.
- By entering the Contest, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Participants may enter only once, and perform each individual Action only once, during the Contest Period. Duplicate entries from the same cell phone number/email address/person/household will be automatically eliminated without notice to the Entrant.
- Data submitted by Entrants will be held until the end of the Contest and used only for the purpose of administering the Contest. The Winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Personal data administrator is the Promoter. Persona Data submission is voluntary, however necessary to participate in the Contests. Entrants have the right to review and correct their personal data. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997, to which Entrants agree to by registering for the Contest.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The shipment may take up to 30 business days. If you agree that if your Good is being shipped outside of the European Union, due to the nature of international shipping, we will not be responsible for delays. 19. Entrants waive all of their copyrights in the Entry in favour of the Promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and any disputes arising herein shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.