Nexus: The Jupiter Incident Steam Key GLOBAL
At the dawn of the 22nd century the conquest of space and the colonization of the solar system has been taken over by several huge and ambitious megacorporations. Although extremely delicate and vulnerable, a balance is ...Read More
Show 3 more offers
- Games_factoryEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback36615
View offer details$ 1.46
- Wish_everyone_good_health99%Positive feedback573
View offer details$ 1.47
- EzEz_market100%Positive feedback291
View offer details$ 1.59
- ToTopkeycodesEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3089
View offer details$ 1.60
- AlAllgameworldEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback4996
View offer details$ 1.75
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback69671
View offer details$ 2.43
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7427
View offer details$ 2.59
At the dawn of the 22nd century the conquest of space and the colonization of the solar system has been taken over by several huge and ambitious megacorporations. Although extremely delicate and vulnerable, a balance is maintained by these companies. It has now been 60 years since the terrible catastrophe that befell Noah's Ark, the first colony ship of mankind.
On the very edge of the solar system the companies make a discovery which will shift the technological advantage and upset the balance. And so a new conflict is born: "The Jupiter Incident". You are Marcus Cromwell, a young but already famous captain. With your legendary spaceship Stiletto you find yourself in the middle of the conflict.
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident is one of the few examples of a TFS: a Tactical Fleet Simulator. The strong, elaborate story takes you from mission to mission and allows different approaches. It’s up to you which tactics you choose to bring each mission to a successful conclusion, although you can lose a battle and still go on to keep fighting in the war. A reward system enables you to repair, upgrade and enhance your ships depending on the approach you chose. Mission briefings let you roam through an unbelievably accurate 3D animated star map system.
Are you up to the challenge of saving a galaxy?
- Epic campaign with 6 episodes and more than 26 thrilling missions
- Diverse mission types: espionage, fight, stealth, sabotage, rescue, science, etc
- Control up to 10 extremely detailed, customizable spaceships from basic to simulation level
- 6 different alien species with race-specific tactics and 30 alien spaceships
- More than 50 unique characters and 90 different weapons and devices
- Flexible starmap system: animated map objects, light flares, etc
- Zoom in on more than 350 planets, moons, comets, etc. in a fully 3D environment
- Planet movement based on real physics
Release Date: 2004-11-05
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.