Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Steam Key GLOBAL
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom is a sequel to a 2011 PlayStation 3 jRPG developed by Level 5 with cooperation for the acclaimed Studio Ghibli, the creators of widely acclaimed and beautiful anime movies.Join a dethroned ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 11 more offers
- 0BeBellakeyExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback33653
View offer details$ 9.77
- 0Daykey99%Positive feedback775
View offer details$ 9.35
- 0We_the_northExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1372
View offer details$ 10.26
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96184
View offer details$ 10.36
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8252
View offer details$ 11.07
- 0Royalco99%Positive feedback1108
View offer details$ 11.22
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6119
View offer details$ 11.26
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Warning! This product is region locked and CAN NOT be activated and played in the following countries: Japan.
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom is a sequel to a 2011 PlayStation 3 jRPG developed by Level 5 with cooperation for the acclaimed Studio Ghibli, the creators of widely acclaimed and beautiful anime movies.Join a dethroned king Evan on his journey to reclaim the throne and set things right in his kingdom. Explore the stunning world, engage in battles, fight against those who would terrorise your people.
Beautiful visual style
Ni No Kuni 2 looks even better than the first game, with much more visual flourish on display at all times. More plant life, more characters on screen, more details across the board. The game perfectly captures and recreates the style and detail of Studio Ghibli imparted onto the first Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Both the world and characters are vivid and lovingly designed, full of personality.You will also travel the overworld as a chibi version of your character and spring into full design as a battle begins.
Revamped battle system
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom features a new and more engaging combat system which will keep you invested and active in every battle. Abandoning the turn-based systems associated with jPRGs, Ni no Kuni II has a full-on active combat system, letting you slash and dodge enemy attacks at will, testing your reflexes on a regular basis.Your moment-to-moment tactics will also be tested thanks to your Higgledies, elemental spirits capable of providing you with helpful buffs should you approach them on the battlefield.
Build and fight for your kingdom
In addition to an active battles, you'll soon lead your own troops to battle. Skirmishes will test your leadership abilities in sequences inspired by Fire Emblem and tactical strategy games, as your units move across the battlefields, clashing with your enemies. You will also build a new kingdom to replace the one lost to you, managing the workforces in your city between different projects.
A story of cats and mice
In Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom you play as king Evan Pettiwhisker Tildrum, a ruler of the cat tribe, up until very recently living peacefully with a mouse tribe in one city. But things changed and a coup d'etat by the mice removed Evan from the throne, scattering the tribe. Aiding the your king on his journey will be Tani - a daughter of the air pirates' boss, Roland - a visitor from another world, and a number of Higgledies eager to help the young man in any way they can.
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom is a jRPG designed with a visual flair characteristic for Studio Ghibli productions. Taking place hundreds of years after the first game it introduces new characters and new systems to play with. Revamped combat system and new charming companions are great additions to the story about rebuilding your kingdom.
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom features
- Remade combat system - instead of turn=based combat, Ni no Kuni 2 gameplay takes you right into the fray with an action-based combat system, with all the light and strong attacks, and dodges you'd expect
- Higgledies - tiny elemental sprites accompany you on your journey and during battles, providing useful and often lifesaving bonuses, or even attacking your enemies outright
- Beautiful style - Ni no Kuni 2 keeps the distinctive style which helped define the first game, filling the beautiful Ghibli-style world with detail and depth possible thanks to the newest gaming hardware
- Command your own troops - during skirmishes you get to show your tactical acumen by controlling squads of your soldiers in battle against your foes in a manner reminiscent of Fire Emblem
- Beautiful world to explore - travel the world as chibi versions of your characters, looking for hidden caverns and new quests, resources, or battles to perfect your technique
Release Date: 2018-01-19