Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered is a role-playing video game with an interesting story and an amazing world that can bring hours of entertainment and many long-lasting memories. The game is played i ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2916
View offer details$ 9.21
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback38043
View offer details$ 9.23
- 0LuckypickercomExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1539
View offer details$ 9.36
- 0Gamersgift92%Positive feedback804
View offer details$ 9.46
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback95615
View offer details$ 9.51
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4569
View offer details$ 9.68
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback16628
View offer details$ 9.72
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered is a role-playing video game with an interesting story and an amazing world that can bring hours of entertainment and many long-lasting memories. The game is played in a third-person view which allows you to even better appreciate the art style, as the graphics were created in collaboration with Studio Ghibli. If you’re a fan of Studio Ghibli productions such as, “Your name” (“Kimi no na wa”) or “Spirited away” (“Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi”) then this game will bring you the nostalgic feeling.
The player takes control over the character named Oliver whose mother died after saving him from an accident. The boy embarks on a quest, hoping that she can be brought back to life with the help of mysterious characters from a magical world.
In Ni no Kuni player controls Oliver while exploring the world, which is open right from the very beginning, and progressing with the story, unlocks new gameplay elements. Running around on your foot can be tiring but don’t be discouraged as with the exploration of the new places you will be able to learn how to travel by boats or on the dragon!
While facing the enemy the players can use various spells and abilities as well as the companions called familiars. Familiars can be tamed and their abilities can be upgraded to make them more efficient in battle. You can choose to bring out one of your familiars in a fight or go yourself to defeat your opponent.
Go on a quest
Naturally, main quests push the story forward, and doing side quests may be beneficial in upgrading your character and learning about the world. For instance, running errands or doing tasks from a “Taskmaster” can earn you useful upgrades. You are also equipped with the Wizard’s Companion book, which includes the main character’s spells, list of potions, maps, and a bestiary.
Ni No Kuni remaster met with a positive reception from the players for its visuals, storyline, gameplay, and variety. The remastered pc edition gave many players an occasion to play the game for the first time and others, an occasion to live through the memories once more, now with improved visuals and performance.
- Enjoy stunning graphics created by Studio Ghibli
- Fight in a battle system combining real-time and tactical elements
- Explore open-world in a number of different means of transport
- Do quests to progress with the storyline earn rewards
- Level up your character and companions to conquer foes
Release Date: 2019-09-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.