Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
A stunningly visual role-playing game that will take you on a journey you will never forget. Prepare your weapons and join the quest to save people from a dark fate and return to light those, who succumbed to darkness.Read More
- KeysellgalaxyEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback18827
View offer details$ 13.51
- Gamegiftgoblin97%Positive feedback933
View offer details$ 28.48
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback57793
View offer details$ 32.90
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1826
View offer details$ 34.02
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8451
View offer details$ 34.12
- GrGr8keysEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback4395
View offer details$ 43.37
Warning! This product is region-locked, it CAN be activated and played ONLY in Europe.
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered is a role-playing video game with an interesting story and an amazing world that can bring hours of entertainment and many long-lasting memories. The game is played in a third-person view which allows you to even better appreciate the art style, as the graphics were created in collaboration with Studio Ghibli. If you’re a fan of Studio Ghibli productions such as, “Your name” (“Kimi no na wa”) or “Spirited away” (“Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi”) then this game will bring you the nostalgic feeling.
The player takes control over the character named Oliver whose mother died after saving him from an accident. The boy embarks on a quest, hoping that she can be brought back to life with the help of mysterious characters from a magical world.
In Ni no Kuni player controls Oliver while exploring the world, which is open right from the very beginning, and progressing with the story, unlocks new gameplay elements. Running around on your foot can be tiring but don’t be discouraged as with the exploration of the new places you will be able to learn how to travel by boats or on the dragon!
While facing the enemy the players can use various spells and abilities as well as the companions called familiars. Familiars can be tamed and their abilities can be upgraded to make them more efficient in battle. You can choose to bring out one of your familiars in a fight or go yourself to defeat your opponent.
Go on a quest
Naturally, main quests push the story forward, and doing side quests may be beneficial in upgrading your character and learning about the world. For instance, running errands or doing tasks from a “Taskmaster” can earn you useful upgrades. You are also equipped with the Wizard’s Companion book, which includes the main character’s spells, list of potions, maps, and a bestiary.
Ni No Kuni remaster met with a positive reception from the players for its visuals, storyline, gameplay, and variety. The remastered pc edition gave many players an occasion to play the game for the first time and others, an occasion to live through the memories once more, now with improved visuals and performance.
- Enjoy stunning graphics created by Studio Ghibli;
- Fight in a battle system combining real-time and tactical elements;
- Explore open-world in a number of different means of transport;
- Do quests to progress with the storyline earn rewards;
- Level up your character and companions to conquer foes.
Release Date: 2019-09-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE may change over time.