NieR: Automata Steam Key EUROPE
NieR: Automata is a result of Yoko Taro and Platinum Games joining forces to provide one of the most unique, interesting, and engaging game experiences of its time. Twisting narrative, deep and diverse gameplay, it's all ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback29153
View offer details$ 45.83
$ 50.92-10%$ 50.92$ 50.92
- Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback418
View offer details$ 41.73
$ 43.05-3%$ 46.36$ 46.36
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16865
View offer details$ 42.36
$ 43.05-2%$ 47.07$ 47.07
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback57608
View offer details$ 44.66
$ 49.62-10%$ 49.62$ 49.62
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2718
View offer details$ 45.16
$ 50.18-10%$ 50.18$ 50.18
- Lancce100%Positive feedback438
View offer details$ 45.38
$ 50.43-10%$ 50.43$ 50.43
- Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2136
View offer details$ 45.75
$ 50.83-10%$ 50.83$ 50.83
NieR: Automata (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Warning! This product is region-locked, it CAN be activated and played ONLY in Europe.
NieR: Automata is a result of Yoko Taro and Platinum Games joining forces to provide one of the most unique, interesting, and engaging game experiences of its time. Twisting narrative, deep and diverse gameplay, it's all in there. NieR: Automata is more than just an action RPG with combat rivalling the classics like Devil May Cry and Bayonetta. It's a game worth its place on any gamer's drive.
Automata is developed by Platinum Games, the people responsible to bringing the world an outrageuously enjoyable Bayonetta. That means that the gameplay and combat are polished to provide an exhilarating gameplay experience that will have you tightly gripping your controller. Perform near dodges, crushing counterattacks, switching weapon sets... If you enjoy hack and slash games, you will be satisfied.
Meet YoRHa No. 2 Model B. and her associate YoRHa No. 9 Model S, two androids sent to Earth to reclaim it for the remnants of humanity sheltered on the Moon. Their fight against alien-built robots is just a start of something neither 2B and 9S not the players can expect. Automata is one the games that need to be played multiple times to be fully understood. The story is deep and existential, and it evolves with every playthrough, eager to surprise you and to give you new perspective each time. Are you ready to question everything shown and said?
Stylish, stylized, and weird
NieR: Automata is a relentlessly stylish game. From the design of the main characters, to the enemies and NPC to the images of the post-apocalyptic Earth, Automata stuns with its visual direction and it has to be seen to be fully appreciated. Fight bubbly robots as a questionably clothed, female-shaped android using creative weapons and riding moose and boars across ruined cities with a scout wearing school shorts. And it's just the beginning of what after a while starts making more sense than you would assume.
Chips and customisation
You're a robot, so of course you get chips! Customize you experience with chips you obtain. Add or remove UI elements, bring in useful traits and abilities, no problem. If you wish you can even remove your OS chip, if you like the danger. If somebody's stopping you, it's certainly not the game. Automata has a unique progression system that will have you fiddling around with the game's mechanics with glee.
Travel the ruined Earth hunting robots and solving problems. The playable area is a world open for exploration. Travel it on foot, if you lack imagination, or find Earth's remaining wildlife like a moose or a boar and use them as your loyal steed. Post-apocalyptic moose wins with post-apocalyptic cars every time, so get with the program. Find and investigate every nook and cranny, who knows what you'll find. So what are you waiting for, go exploring, just be ready to get rid of sand before your gears and servos get stuck.
NieR: Automata is a fruit of the cooperation between Yoko Taro and Platinum Games. The result is a beautiful (in more senses than one) and engaging experience for every fan of hack'n'slash games and meaningful narratives. Truly a gaming gem worth playing.
NieR: Automata features:
- Fast-paced combat - fast attacks, powerful blows, dodges, weapon switching. It has it all and uses it extremely well
- Expanding storyline - NieR's ending is not the end, but a new beginning. Explore new perspectives, learn the full truth
- Modifiable experience - pick and choose which chips you want to use, and modify everything starting with your UI
- Exploration - travel across the open world on foot, moose, or boar, explore the fallen Earth and reclaim it for humans
- Oddities - wierdly adorable enemy robots, bizarre fashion statements of the main character, diverse gameplay. You never know what's around the corner
Release Date: 2017-03-17
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for NieR: Automata Steam Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for NieR: Automata Steam Key EUROPE may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes