Nintendo eShop Card 10 USD - Nintendo Key - NORTH AMERICA
The 10$ Nintendo eShop Card is the perfect method to pay for digital goods in the Nintendo Store. With the Nintendo card, you no longer have to worry about transfers and making complicated online payments. Your account b ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback4120
View offer details$ 11.69
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104085
View offer details$ 9.90
- 0HashtaggamerExcellent seller98%Positive feedback8996
View offer details$ 9.90
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5966
View offer details$ 10.02
- 0GaGamersmarketExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1385
View offer details$ 10.04
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1808
View offer details$ 10.08
- 0LancceExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1923
View offer details$ 10.23
No expiration date.
Warning! Please note that each currency of this product can be redeemed only on accounts with the same currency. (e.g. EUR card on EUR balance account, USD on USD, etc.)
For Use only on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and WiiU.
In order to redeem the Code:
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Select "Add Funds." or "Balance."
- Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
- Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select "OK" to complete the transaction.
Please note, letters and symbols not used with Prepaid Cards i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens are not used.
The 10$ Nintendo eShop Card is the perfect method to pay for digital goods in the Nintendo Store. With the Nintendo card, you no longer have to worry about transfers and making complicated online payments. Your account balance will allow you to browse the store's offer and buy the best games and DLCs right away!
You can buy the Nintendo eShop Card for yourself and your loved ones. By fast, safe, and convenient online delivery. This digital card is a great gift idea for a Nintendo fan, with which he can buy the game he wants the most. It is also a great form of a gift for children who do not own their finances. Give a Nintendo eShop Card and make their dreams come true.
How does the Nintendo eShop Card work?
It's a financial boost to your Nintendo Account. No transfers and no sharing of your data. All you have to do is browse the best deals on G2A.com, redeem your card and enjoy the wide range of Nintendo Store offer right away. What's more, this card is made for Nintendo Switch users and owners of Wii U or Nintendo 3DS consoles as well. Are you wondering if you have to use it directly after buying it? Don't worry - the 10$ Nintendo eShop Card has no expiry date. So you can shop with it whenever you want!
How do I redeem my Nintendo Card?
You can retrieve the code on any device. If you want to redeem it using your console, head to the Home Menu on the Nintendo eShop website. Log in, then enter your card code and press Redeem Code. But if you are browsing the store's offer on a PC or mobile phone, you do not need to log in at all. In the purchase options of a product, you will find the option to pay with a prepaid card - your card!
- It’s easy - apply it to your Nintendo eShop account in seconds.
- It ensures that you’ll always have funds on hand for new games and applications.
- It’s designed for security with your Nintendo eShop purchases - no credit card required.