Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller97%Positive feedback1046132.55USDLO
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback365132.57USDWO
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback293034.21USDOU
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback2053834.63USDCL
Excellent seller97%Positive feedback1717434.76USDGK
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback273935.25USDGA
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback3762037.17USDShow remaining 3
Nintendo eShop is a place where you can find and buy digital games for your computer or other mobile devices and download directly trivially and conveniently. The platform is very well known and widely liked among the gaming community, and its offers, diverse, numbering over 1000 new, classic and independent games, have prompted many users to buy.
Of course, to be able to use the interesting offers of the platform you must have the appropriate funds, which you can top up, among others, using the $35 Nintendo eShop card presented here. It is a convenient way for virtual shopping in the store and allows you to safely and anonymously buy classic and new games without the need for a credit card or bank account.
It's also worth remembering that the Nintendo eShop card can be used in conjunction with Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL.
- Top up your online Nintendo account in just a few moments, securely and without the need for a credit card
- Browse and buy new games and interesting applications for your top-up funds
- Give the Nintendo eShop gift card as a small present to someone close to you
Warning! Please note that each currency of this product can be redeemed only on accounts with the same currency. (e.g. EUR card on EUR balance account, USD on USD, etc.)
For Use only on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and WiiU.
In order to redeem the Code:
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Select "Add Funds." or "Balance."
- Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
- Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select "OK" to complete the transaction.