Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller98%Positive feedback1014834.63USD
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback536534.64USDDI
Excellent seller94%Positive feedback120034.94USDWO
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback472335.00USDCA
Excellent seller98%Positive feedback2011436.51USDGA
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback4054237.89USDShow remaining 7
Nintendo eShop is a place where you can find and buy digital games for your computer or other mobile devices and download directly trivially and conveniently. The platform is very well known and widely liked among the gaming community, and its offers, diverse, numbering over 1000 new, classic and independent games, have prompted many users to buy.
Of course, to be able to use the interesting offers of the platform you must have the appropriate funds, which you can top up, among others, using the $35 Nintendo eShop card presented here. It is a convenient way for virtual shopping in the store and allows you to safely and anonymously buy classic and new games without the need for a credit card or bank account.
It's also worth remembering that the Nintendo eShop card can be used in conjunction with Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL.
- Top up your online Nintendo account in just a few moments, securely and without the need for a credit card
- Browse and buy new games and interesting applications for your top-up funds
- Give the Nintendo eShop gift card as a small present to someone close to you
Warning! Please note that each currency of this product can be redeemed only on accounts with the same currency. (e.g. EUR card on EUR balance account, USD on USD, etc.)
For Use only on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and WiiU.
In order to redeem the Code:
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Select "Add Funds." or "Balance."
- Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
- Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select "OK" to complete the transaction.