Nintendo eShop Card 50 USD Nintendo eShop NORTH AMERICA
Can activate in:
United StatesCheck country restrictions
Nintendo eShop Card is a very comfortable way of digital purchase of games available in Nintendo e-store. The card allows to buy both new and classic Nintendo games in an online shop without a need to use your cred ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback3579
View offer details$ 54.12
- 0LordofstormsExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5926
View offer details$ 48.50
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8917
View offer details$ 51.15
- 0Technovoucher92%Positive feedback25
View offer details$ 51.17
- 0Ultimate_digital91%Positive feedback711
View offer details$ 52.82
- 0GaGamersmarketExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1394
View offer details$ 52.86
- 0DoDogsgame94%Positive feedback35
View offer details$ 52.87
No expiration date.
Warning! Please note that each currency of this product can be redeemed only on accounts with the same currency. (e.g. EUR card on EUR balance account, USD on USD, etc.)
For Use only on Nintendo Switch.
In order to redeem the Code:
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Select "Add Funds." or "Balance."
- Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
- Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select "OK" to complete the transaction.
Please note, letters and symbols not used with Prepaid Cards i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens are not used.
Nintendo eShop Card is a very comfortable way of digital purchase of games available in Nintendo e-store. The card allows to buy both new and classic Nintendo games in an online shop without a need to use your credit card or bank account. You can use as a gift for someone who loves games. Applying the card is a piece of cake. If you have an account in Nintendo e-store, it will take you mere seconds to add the card to your account and use the balance to purchase games.
It is a secure solution, as you don’t have to add your credit card details to the account or pay via bank account. Thanks to the card, you have balance to spend on games. You can purchase activation codes and enjoy chosen Nintendo games straight away.
The Nintendo eShop card can be used to buy games with use only on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems. The balance can be shared across these systems, but it can be available only for one user account. There are no returns or refunds possible for the card and it can be redeemed only online.
Buy Nintendo Games with the card
There are more than 1,000 games available in Nintendo e-store! You can purchase one of them: or a few using your 50 USD eShop card.
Some of the bestselling and cult Nintendo games like:
- Hollow Knight, available for Nintendo Switch, an action and adventure game where the player explores a destroyed kingdom of heroes and insects, it has creepy creatures and great, classic 2D animation,
- WaroWare Gold, available for Nintendo 3DS, a collection consisting of 300 microgames,
- Pokemon Ultra Sun, available for Nintendo 3DS, in which the player becomes Pokemon Trainer, there are more than 400 Pokemons to fight,
- Minecraft, available for Wii U, a creative game allowing building stuff like homes, castles and more,
- Mario Party 10, available for Wii U, a title of the classic Mario series,
- Dead Cells, available for Nintendo Switch, allows you to become a scientist in control of an alchemic project that went wrong.
- Easy to apply and comfortable way to buy Nintendo games
- It’s designed for security - no credit card and bank account required to purchase games in Nintendo e-store
- More than 1,000 games to choose from in Nintendo shop
- Perfect for a gift