Nioh: Complete Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Nioh (仁王) is an action role-playing video game, which gamers love to call a mix between Onimusha (a dark fantasy survival horror in a feudal Japan) and Dark Souls (one of the hardest RPG games in history). To be honest, ...Read more
This product is temporarily unavailable
Please try again later
Instant delivery offers
Show 12 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored99%Positive feedback980
View offer details$ 33.66
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback12269
View offer details$ 13.68
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback15912
View offer details$ 15.47
- 0Prestige_worldwideExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2474
View offer details$ 16.27
- 0Luckypicker98%Positive feedback620
View offer details$ 16.27
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback66337
View offer details$ 16.31
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3232
View offer details$ 16.54
Warning! This Product CAN`T be activated in Japan
Nioh (仁王) is an action role-playing video game, which gamers love to call a mix between Onimusha (a dark fantasy survival horror in a feudal Japan) and Dark Souls (one of the hardest RPG games in history). To be honest, this statement perfectly sums up what the game created by Team Ninja studio is really all about.
After all, you’re going to take the role of a samurai fighting with both humans and demons from hell. It seems that the path to greatness leads your warrior through much pain and suffering. Nioh: Complete Edition (PC) provides you not only with the basic version of the game but also three DLCs: Dragon of the North, Defiant Honor, and Bloodshed’s End.
Nioh is a very difficult and brutal action RPG where you play as a samurai who is fighting against both human opponents as well as forces of evil. While you defeat your enemies, your warrior is growing stronger and is able to utilize his, enhanced with magic weapons, to its fullest potential. You can, for example, use it to summon a powerful lighting. As in most RPG’s, you can shape your character in any way you want to.
You can become an Omnyo Swordsman who specializes in fighting with sword and in the Omnyo magic or make a character who is going to utilize ninjutsu to be a ninja. No matter which character the player wants to be, he has to learn how to dodge properly and utilize different fighting stances. To become a real master of swordsmanship you need to learn which stance suits you best at a given moment and against a particular enemy.
Plot of Nioh game
The story of the game is quite complex. The game takes you to the alternate version of the Sengoku Period (XV-XVI century) during a Japanese civil war. Provinces are fighting between themselves and the country is ravaged by famine and suffering. Sensing the war and deaths of thousands, demons known as the Yokai, decide to attack Japan. This is when William Adams, a white-haired English sailor who is currently chasing an alchemist called Edward Kelly, came to the country. Not long after landing in Japan, Adams joins forces with Tokugawa Ieyasu and Hattori Hanzo. Together they want to take down Kelly and the Yokai. One of the best aspects of Nioh story are references to real historical events and characters such as William Adams, who was a real person called the “Western Samurai”.
The majority of the gamer community, as well as game critics, thought quite highly of Nioh. The story and setting were praised while comparisons to Dark Souls series somehow diminished the game’s overview. The players were also satisfied with the interesting expansion packs including Dragon of the North, Defiant Honor, and Bloodshed’s End.
Three story expansions:
- Dragon of the North - Dragon of the North is the first Nioh DLC which focuses on the story of a ruler of the Oshu region, Masamune Date also known as the “One-Eyed Dragon”. He is currently looking for the spirit stones, to unleash more horror and mayhem in Japan. You have to stop him.
- Defiant Horror - In the Defiant Honor, the player is going to participate in the siege of Osaka Castle and the stronghold of Sanada Manaru, built by a brilliant warrior Sanada Yukimura. Yukimura is a samurai warrior fighting for Toyotomi Clan, the archenemy of player character’s friend, Tokugawa Ieyasu. As tension rises it is up to the player to finally put an end to this conflict.
- Bloodshed’s End - The last DLC, Bloodshed’s End is the conclusion to William story. The DLC continues the story of the siege of Osaka and Sanada Yukimura is back once again but this time, the real enemy is Yuki-Onna. A powerful Yokai which is considered an incarnation of snow itself. She is definitely the biggest challenge for the players.
- Can be compared to the Dark Souls set in feudal Japan.
- A complex model of character development.
- An enjoyable dark fantasy story.
- Complex multiplayer that can be used with friends in co-op or fight with players from around the world in a PvP mode.
- Nioh: Complete Edition gives you three DLC's: Dragon of the North, Defiant Honor, and Bloodshed's End
Release Date: 2017-11-07
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Nioh: Complete Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Nioh: Complete Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.