No Man's Sky (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Form a team with friends or fly alone and discover everything the universe has to offer. Gather, craft, explore – rediscover the title and enjoy new features introduced by the major expansion packs, including the famous ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 16 more offers
- 0SpecializedExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback2737
View offer details$ 33.15
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60688
View offer details$ 27.64
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16105
View offer details$ 27.65
- 0Unique_adventuresExcellent seller98%Positive feedback3650
View offer details$ 27.66
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback6452
View offer details$ 27.69
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback12313
View offer details$ 27.87
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6375
View offer details$ 29.44
No Man's Sky (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
No Man’s Sky is an action-adventure survival game developed by Hello Games and released by the same company in August 2016. The Next update turned the game into an incomparably more enjoyable experience, with new features, including the most anticipated ones, such as the multiplayer, reworked gathering and crafting, and improved base-building.
No Man's Sky is a space exploration game, and the story is heavily focused on it. As the game progresses, you will learn more about the universe you are playing in, including the portals, and the true nature of a mysterious entity called Atlas.
The game can be played from either a first- or third-person perspective. It focuses on exploring procedurally generated planets spread across the virtual universe. Players may build bases on the planets, gather resources and craft items, engage in combat with aliens, fly with friends, and even discover and name unknown flora and fauna.
On their journey with No Man's Sky players will find themselves presented with a vast universe of 18 quintillion planets. This is the kind of number which gives a better idea of infinity than infinity itself. Each planet is procedurally generated with all of its geographical features, wildlife, and mysteries to discover.
Every planet holds its own bizarre creatures, plants, and more, and when you are the first to see them, you get the honor of naming your discoveries.Commemorate yourself, honor your friends, or draw inspiration from your favourite movie. One way or another, you get to decide how your discoveries are called, for every future visitor to see.You hold the power of names!
Loading screens are a thing of the past! If you see a planet on the sky you can at all times jump into your ship and fly there by yourself! Break atmosphere, cross the emptiness of space, and then land on a new world to see its wonders! Travel seamlessly through the star systems before warping to a new one. Massive planets and calming journeys await you!.
Mining and crafting
Through your travels you'll encounter minerals and other resources ripe for your multitool to mine them! Gather the pieces, fuel your ship and suit's systems, upgrade your technology, and prepare yourself to the journey ahead of you!
Unique visual style
No Man’s Sky has a evocative, abstract visual style, complementing its calming, steady gameplay, and a promise of discovering bizarre creatures. Bright, vivid colours, odd rock formations, and incredible, never before seen wildlife all thanks to No Man's Sky's visual style inspired by the science fiction of old.
Receive communications from a mysterious entity presenting itself as Atlas and investigate its connections to two outstanding aliens able to communicate with you. Discover your purpose in the universe and decided what to do about it.Learn alien languages and establish trading contracts with the Gek, the Korvax, and the Vy'keen, aliens inhabiting the same galaxy as you. Create your own alien dictionary!
Reviewers agreed, that though in the beginning, the No Man’s Sky PC experience was not the most pleasant one, the development team worked hard to regain the trust and give NMS new life. Devs managed to fix the most annoying bugs and they added certain features that the community expected since the release. The Next update was a huge milestone and turned No Man’s Sky into a true gem you should definitely try if you like space exploration games.
No Man's Sky is a game of exploration, discovery, crafting, and trading. Steer your spacecraft through the vastness of space, mine unique planets for resources, and make your name as the greatest galactic biologist, with thousands of alien life forms given name by your hand. NMS PC takes you on an endless journey to countless stars.
- 18 quintillion planets - NMS has more planets than you'll be able to see in a lifetime, but you are very welcome to try
- Mine and craft - extract resources from the places you visit and use them to upgrade your explorer's kit: suit, ship, multitool and more
- Seamless travels - fly from planet to planet without a single loading screen between them. Break atmosphere in real time and land in a new place on your own
- The mysterious galaxy centre - let the Atlas guide your progress and discover what mystery lies at the centre of the galaxy
- Procedurally generated wildlife - find creatures you wouldn't imagine could exist and name them the way you want, it's the discoverer's right!
Release Date: 2016-08-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for No Man's Sky (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for No Man's Sky (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.