Real-time Threat Protection
Multi-layered, advanced security helps protect against existing and emerging malware threats to your devices, and help protect your private and financial information when you go online.
Browse anonymously and securely with a no-log VPN. Add bank-grade encryption to help keep your information like passwords and bank details secure and private.
Dark Web Monitoring
Powered by LifeLock
We monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the Dark Web.
Easily create, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – safely and securely.
50GB Cloud Backup
Automatic, secure cloud backup for PCs – to store and protect important files and documents against hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
Get notified if cybercriminals try to use your webcam, and we can help block them.
Uninstall the previous versions before installing new version.
How to use:
- Sign Into Norton.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
- If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- Click https://norton.com/enroll
- In the Get Started window, click Enter a new product key to continue.
- Type the product key and follow Norton directions to install this product.
- SystemWindows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later, Android 4.4 or later, iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS