Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Steam Key GLOBAL
Explore ancient ruins, dodge carnivorous beasts and avoid trigger-happy guards as Abe, the original Oddworld hero in this lovingly recrafted take on the classic adventure "Abe's Oddysee". Once a happy floor waxer in Oddw ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback4116
View offer details$ 10.01
- 0GaGamekeys4sale_rate_me_pls93%Positive feedback183
View offer details$ 2.19
- 0Best_seller_202279%Positive feedback222
View offer details$ 3.24
- 0Good_store100%Positive feedback457
View offer details$ 3.77
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback103892
View offer details$ 4.07
- 0Kinguin79%Positive feedback98
View offer details$ 5.38
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5995
View offer details$ 6.23
Explore ancient ruins, dodge carnivorous beasts and avoid trigger-happy guards as Abe, the original Oddworld hero in this lovingly recrafted take on the classic adventure "Abe's Oddysee".
Once a happy floor waxer in Oddworld's biggest meat processing plant, Abe stumbles across his boss's secret plan to turn the factory's slave labor force into the latest in the RuptureFarms Tasty Treats line of novelty meat snacks. Abe now has to save his own skin from the grinders, but simply escaping the flesh farm is only the start of his Oddysee - for many dangers await Abe on his journey to discover his destiny.
Amazing new graphics
With art direction from series creator Lorne Lanning, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty offers a view into Oddworld with fidelity never seen before. Fluid animation, new free-moving cameras and high resolution (up to 4K) visuals make RuptureFarms and the surrounding areas look incredible, creating the Oddworld that Lanning always wanted to see.
Analog controls offer more subtle control over Abe, and new tricks like free aiming, the ability to drop grenades behind you and also sneak whilst crouching open up new avenues for stealthy tactics and inventive speed-running. Optional 'Old School' controls bring back hopping and digital movement too, so the Oddysee purists can get started with some familiarity.
Brand new areas, brand new secrets
From the murky grime of RuptureFarms to the expansive native lands of the Monsaic Lines, through to the vast temples of Scrabania and Paramonia, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty boasts new areas, subtle gameplay changes and a few surprises. Fans will recognise the huge meat grinders, Scrab holding pens and cavernous caves, but there's more than enough that's new here to keep you on your toes.
Release Date: 2015-02-25
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.