Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 Steam Key GLOBAL
Onimusha: Warlords (鬼武者), a hugely popular third-person slasher from 2001, returns. The game was developed and published by Capcom and was released various consoles and gaming platforms like PC.The plot and the core mech ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3971
View offer details$ 13.00
- 0KeysellgalaxyExcellent seller98%Positive feedback17854
View offer details$ 8.46
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback35529
View offer details$ 8.47
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8331
View offer details$ 9.48
- 0Royalco99%Positive feedback1110
View offer details$ 9.51
- 0PbPbdigital94%Positive feedback97
View offer details$ 10.00
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback97853
View offer details$ 13.02
Onimusha: Warlords (鬼武者), a hugely popular third-person slasher from 2001, returns. The game was developed and published by Capcom and was released various consoles and gaming platforms like PC.
The plot and the core mechanics remain unchanged – the remastered edition of this classic title once again takes the player back to the alternate version of feudal Japan, where princess Yuki is waiting to be rescued. Playing as samurai Samanosuke Akechi and young kunoichi Kaede, your goal is to slash through hordes of demons, solve intriguing puzzles and save Yuki from horrifying forces led by Oda Nobunaga.
The remastered edition of the game brings the widescreen and full controller support, higher resolution, improved controls, and a brand new soundtrack. It also comes with special Steam achievements.
Onimusha: Warlords (PC) is a dynamic single-player third-person video game with a static camera known from similar old Japanese horror productions like the Resident Evil franchise. To slash through the forces of demons, the player will use a number of blades and swords, each with different strengths and powers which can be further enhanced with the use of souls collected from the defeated enemies.
In the remastered version of the game, controls are significantly improved – Capcom left the old idea of the so-called tank controls in favor of modern camera-based controls. Additionally, the game features Japanese dialogs never heard in the western edition of the title and brings brand new Japanese traditional music that makes the old adventure even more climactic and enjoyable.
The game’s action takes place during Sengoku Jidai, the age of Japanese civil wars. During one of the fierce battles between the Oda and Imagawa clans, an arrow pierces the neck of Oda clan’s leader, Nobunaga. Sometime later, princess Yuki sends his cousin Samanosuke, a letter concerning the disappearance of people from Inabayama castle. After Samanosuke’s arrival, the castle is invaded by evil demons which kidnap Yuki and leave the samurai unconscious – this is when Samanosuke is granted supernatural powers. With the help of the newly acquired strength and the young kunoichi, Kaede, Samanosuke starts his quest to save Princess Yuki and to reveal the secrets behind the unusual events he is about to witness.
2019 marks the year of the returns of classic Japanese video game titles, with the remaster of Onimusha: Warlords being one of them, and Shenmue III being the other notable example. Remembering, that classic version of this title noted over 2 million sales worldwide, Capcom decided to revive the game to the delight of the fans. Onimusha: Warlords received widespread acclaim and was praised by both the loyal fans of the original and newer gamers.
After purchasing this game key from one of the sellers on the marketplace, you can easily directly download the game from steam platform.
- Become one of the traditional Japanese Samurai warriors and help them in their quest to save Princess Yuki from evil.
- Use both blade weaponry and magic to defeat difficult bosses and hordes of demons in dynamic, fast-paced battles.
- Absorb souls of defeated enemies to strengthen both your character and your equipment.
- Enjoy enhanced visuals, thanks to higher resolution and 16:9 widescreen support.
- Listen to the refreshed soundtrack recorded especially for the remastered version of the game.
Release Date: 2019-01-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.