- Capacity: 250G/500G (*Actual usable capacity may be less, due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise).
- Interface: 2.5", SATA3 6Gb/s(compatible with SATA2 , SATA1,to drop speed).
- SAMSUNG MJX Controller, suitable for a server, desktop, laptop, PC etc.
- Featuring high speed, small volume(2.5"), lightweight, portable, low power consumption.
Multiple Form Factors
Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2(2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
The SSD You Trust
The newest edition to the world's best-selling*SATA SSD senes, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance the performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the lastest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12GB to 78GB.
Up to 8x higher TBW(Terabytes Written)* than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The Samsung 860 EVO with V-NAND technology is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.*
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
- Read/Write Speed: Read/Write Speed
- Style: SSD
- Write Speed: Up to 520MB(250G)
- Package: Yes
- Nand Flash Type: MLC
- Item Condition: New
- Application: Server,Desktop,Laptop
- Interface Type: SATAIII,SATA,SATAII
- Type: Internal
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Model Number: MZ-76E250B/CN, MZ-76E500B/CN
- Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
- Size: 2.5"
- 1* SSD
This seller provides invoices. Invoice will be displayed after purchase in section “Bought items”.