Outlast 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The first Outlast was a disturbing trip through a dilapidated mental hospital. Now in Outlast 2 (PC) you will visit the cornfields of Arizona where a doomsday cult controls a village in the middle of nowhere. Disturbing ...Read More
Show 24 more offers
- ShShine_brightEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5905
View offer details$ 2.88
- SaSamfitEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2512
View offer details$ 4.11
- Game_dancer100%Positive feedback502
View offer details$ 4.36
- KgKgamestradeEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback20973
View offer details$ 4.89
- Wenqiuelectronic94%Positive feedback381
View offer details$ 4.91
- AtruesellerEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5074
View offer details$ 4.92
- Games_factoryEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback36445
View offer details$ 5.47
Outlast 2 (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
The first Outlast was a disturbing trip through a dilapidated mental hospital. Now in Outlast 2 (PC) you will visit the cornfields of Arizona where a doomsday cult controls a village in the middle of nowhere. Disturbing imagery, unsettling sound design, and a feeling of hopelessness make Outlast 2 a rightful successor to the first game's legacy.
The story out of classic horror movies
The Langermanns is a married couple of investigative reporters following the story of mysterious murders they traced back to a village on the Sonora desert. But everything went awry when their helicopter crashes and Lynn Langermann goes missing, leaving Blake to find her while staying alive. What he discovers and understands of the madness around him is up to the player to see.
And humans may not be the only things hiding in the dark.
Outlast 2 gameplay
Outlast 2 continues the gameplay style of its predecessor. Blake is not a fighter, but a professional cameraman. Don't expect to be a hero dealing justice. Watch the world through your camera's night vision mode, but remember to scavenge for batteries. Blake's camera is very good, but sometimes maybe it's better not to see what crawls in the dark.Can you stay away from your pursuers, understand the village's mystery, and find your wife before all is too late?
Excellent audiovisual design
Outlast 2 has masterfully crafted graphics to let you see in perfect detail the horrors of the village in Arizona. Every apparition, scuttling terror, and hostile cultist looks real and even more disturbing.The sound supports the visuals, creating an eerie atmosphere with just enough sound to keep the player alert. Are you brave enough to play Outlast 2 with your headphones on and you handle the screams of terror, eerie whispers and the breath of things that must be directly behind you?
The Red Barrels studio holds no punches. Outlast 2 is set in a half-forgotten American village controlled by a cult believing the end of days is upon them. The burning crosses, defaced Catholic schools and satanistic imagery set the main theme of the Outlast 2 experience and create a consistently unsettling atmosphere.Deciphering the meaning behind all the images will not be easy, and may be more terrifying than staying in the dark. Ignorance is bliss when knowledge reveals things you may not be able to handle.
Outlast 2 is a sequel to 2013 critically acclaimed game. Instead of a rundown mental hospital this time the players are tasked with uncovering a series of mysterious murders as Blake and Lynn Langermanns, investigative reporters. What lies behind the doomsday cult running the village?
Outlast 2 features
- Stunning graphics - Outlast 2 has amazing graphics to make sure every apparition on the edge of your perception looks as realistic as possible
- Inspired by the Jonestown massacre - the developers cite the 1978 tragedy as one of the main sources of inspiration
- New, better camera - as a cameraman, Blake Langermann has a professional camera with better night vision, clearer zoom, and sound detection
- The isolation - Outlast 2 is set in the Supai region, in a village in the middle of nowhere. Nobody will come to your aid
Release Date: 2017-04-25
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Outlast 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Outlast 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.