Experience the horrors of a haunting that's never the same twice.
Paranormal is a 3D fully dynamic haunting experience. The player takes the role of Mattel Clark, an artist who has a haunted house. Mattel decides to film the hauntings with his camera, which is the viewpoint of the game.The player controls the camera as the hauntings slowly but surely escalate into something far worse and more horrific.
With multiple endings, a different experience every time, top-notch graphics and sound, Paranormal is a constantly evolving indie horror game.
- Dynamic Haunting: I've designed the dynamic haunting system that will allow a randomized experience, adding multiple outcomes, dynamic triggers, countless variables, and an action-reaction system. This will make your experience with the game much more unique and memorable, without missing out on anything important.
- Free Content Updates: Paranormal will receive free content updates that add new locations, stories, scenarios, scares, gameplay mechanics, and more! You will NEVER have to pay for DLC in Paranormal. The game's content is planned to double or even triple with each major content update.
- Sleep System: Sleeping in your bed recharges your camera's batteries and also has a chance of triggering other events.
- Flashlight (camera light): Creates a bright, short ranged light that casts dynamic shadows.
- Insane Sound Design: Paranormal was designed for surround sound and headphones to create the ultimate audio horror experience.
- First-Person Camera (Found-footage style): Much like in the movies 'Paranormal Activity' or 'The Blair Witch Project' (Not associated with those films, just inspired by them), the viewpoint will be that of a camera being held by a person (the player). Effects like camera shake, pixelation, video distortion, audio distortion, and motion blur will all be present thanks to the camera screen-space shader I built for everything.
- Horrific Story: Uncover the house's troubled and gruesome past through hauntings, journal entries from the previous owner, and more.
- Steam Trading Cards: Because one can never have enough of those things!
- Processor2.2GHz Celeron E1500 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
- GraphicsGeForce GT 330 / Radeon HD 3600
- Memory2 GB
- Disk space1 GB
- SystemWindows XP
- Processor3.3GHz Core i3-560 / Phenom II X4 900e
- GraphicsGeForce GTS 250 / Radeon HD 6670
- Memory4 GB
- Disk space1 GB
- SystemWindows 7
This product contains elements of