PAYDAY 2 Steam Key GLOBAL
Buy this product with a G2A Shield Membership and get 10% Cashback.
- Get help by contacting our 24/7 customer support
- Your tickets will receive top priority
- G2A Price Match - best price guaranteed
- Get Cashback with each purchase
- 7 Loot Points with each purchase
- 12.28 USD
- 12.39 USD
- 12.70 USD
- 12.72 USD
- 12.73 USD
- 12.73 USD
- 12.82 USD
- 14.64 USD
- 16.27 USD
- 17.33 USD
- 21.65 USD
- 23.98 USD
- 24.01 USD
- 24.19 USD
- 26.64 USD
- 28.19 USD
- 28.57 USD
- 28.68 USD
- 28.79 USD
- 35.13 USD
A new CRIMENET is waiting for you
If you want to set the DC on fire, then you cannot work alone. This is why the new CRIMENET created for Payday 2 has come to help you with your "noble" task. The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings to big league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. You start as a relatively small fish, robbing any place possible. However, soon enough you are going to find yourself in the position of a leader of a huge crime syndicate. Then you will be able to attack the biggest banks in the DC. By the way, while you are in DC then maybe you want to participate in political games? Because why not, don't you think?
It is true that you have a set of many scenarios and heists from which you can choose. However, it might be surprising that no heist ever plays out the same way twice. It is actually one of the most important parts of the Payday 2 gameplay. Every single scenario has a random geometry or even rare events. In other words, you cannot be 100% certain what is going to happen. Constant vigilance is crucial to your success. We are sure you can handle this. After all, you are a criminal mastermind, right?
Huge amount of weapons and modifications
If you are a gangster who tries to rob a bank, then you need weapons. Arsenal for the serious heister is covering everything from sniper and assault rifles to compact PDWs and SMGs. Once you've settled for your favorite weapon, you can modify it with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames, stocks and more, all of which will affect its performance . Furthermore, you can also modify the looks of your weapon. If you want to look like Tony Montana with his "little friend" then go ahead. It is your gang, your rules and your Washington to rule.
Choose from a different set of skills
The basis for success in the heist is a team which consists of members with different specialties. As players progress they can invest in any of five special Skill Trees: Mastermind, Enforcer, Ghost, Technician and Fugitive. Each one of them has very complex customization tree with skills and weapons to master. The skill tress can be mixed with each other, in order to allow you to create an ultimate badass. Everyone in Washington DC is going to cover in fear as soon as they hear your name.
- The new CRIMENET system which is going to provide you with a huge range of missions, contracts etc.
- A different set of skills from five skill trees are waiting for you. Build an ultimate badass.
- Dynamic scenarios which can change constantly. Every single scenario has a random geometry or even rare events.
- A huge amount of weapons and modifications.
- Processor2.0 GHz - Pentium Dual Core E2180 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
- Graphics256 MB VRAM - GeForce 8800 GTS / Radeon HD 2600 XT
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space13 HD
- SystemWindows XP SP3
- Processor2.33 GHz - Core 2 Quad Q8200 / Athlon II X4 620
- Graphics512 MB VRAM - GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon HD 5850
- Memory3 GB RAM
- Disk space13 HD
- SystemWindows 7 32Bit
German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, English
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Earn 0.60 USD every time someone buys this product using your reflink.
G2A Price Match
Since we offer the best prices, we will match the price of a product you found cheaper elsewhere!