- 12.38 USD
Penumbra:Overture is a first person survival horror game, emphasizing on survival and problem solving instead of mindless violence and gore.
Played from a first person perspective and powered by a 3D engine utilising cutting edge technology, Penumbra is a substantial advancement of the genre. The unique physics system allows for true environmental interaction in a way not possible in other games. The player can open drawers, pull levers, pick up objects and now manipulate those objects in 3D space - all using natural mouse movements, creating a highly interactive and immersive game world.
Penumbra will put players on edge like never before as they explore ominous and mysterious environments, the unknown awaiting them behind every corner. The world is detailed both in terms of graphical fidelity and narrative character - Penumbra is a horrific experience that will grip players from its opening thrills to its chilling denouement.
Penumbra: Black Plague Gold Edition contains both Penumbra: Black Plague and the expansion Penumbra: Requiem
Trapped in a shadowy, underground complex, intrepid explorer Philip is determined to discover the truth behind his father's disappearance.Surrounded by enemies and assaulted by terror from all sides, Philip must collect clues and solve vexing puzzles while combating the gnawing psychological terrors that assail his mind and threaten to strip him of his sanity.
Can Philip master his fear and finally uncover the truth behind a mystery that has haunted him for a lifetime? Only you can decide...
Penumbra Collectors Pack Includes 2 items: Penumbra Black Plague Gold Edition, Penumbra Overture.
- Cutting-edge game engine featuring modern 3D and physics technologies Adapted motion blur effects and a new unified lighting system with real-time lightning create great depth with a realistic atmosphere of psychological horror.
- Compelling and detailed story Finding the answers to questions of the mystery of Philip's lost father throughout the game, with new explanations and a complete storyline wrap up.
- Highly interactive environments You can interact with any object not nailed to the ground! Focus on, pick up and move around objects through a simple drag and drop interface.
- Environmental sounds system The sounds of the different environments are contributing to the atmosphere and give the player scaring hints of dangers.
- Puzzle solving challenges Horror adventure game in puzzle-like style with bonuses and incentives to challenge the player throughout the game.
- Processor1 GHz
- GraphicsRadeon 8500 / GeForce 3
- Memory256 MB RAM
- SystemWindows XP
This product contains elements of